• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shaymin (Sky Forme) or Giritina (Origin Forme)

EmpoleonRules

Water FTW!
Shaymin (Sky Form) or Giritina (Origin Form)

Which do you think is better?

Last edited:
Well, personally, I don't like either of them.

But if I had to choose, I would choose Shaymin (Sky Forme), because Giratina (origin Forme) Looks like a worm.

AstralEon

The one and only.
I depends on what you mean.

It can be which is the strongest, coolest, cutest, best in show, etc.

I say Shaymin is best in being cute and all. And Giritina being all mighty and powerful.

EmpoleonRules

Water FTW!
;395;I Think Shaymin Is Better Looking but Giritina is stronger;395;

Last edited:
I loved Shaymin's cuteness, and it turned to the dog thingy in a totally unrelated matter...Hedgehog into a dog doesn't really appeal to me. On the other hand, I like both of Giratina's forms. The Origin Forme is much more suitable for combat. While looking at the Another Forme, it looks much less...movable or flexible for a lack of a better term. So I prefer Giratina!

Darkeus

I like Giratina's origin form much more than Shaymin's sky form, especially since I like Giratina better.

Well I love Shaymin period. Giratina i do two. So really its hard to debate.

EmpoleonRules

Water FTW!
Giritina looks preety cool but shaymin is smaller so it doesn't look strong but it really is