• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shaymin's Overworld Shop!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokegirlforever

<-- Too cute for ya!
Wow guys seriously?! Did you not think I hadn't been posting for a reason? Hows this for a reason? I've been in hospital for 2 weeks due to a series of panic attacks not that anyone cares apparently. So if I'm not posting I'm probably back in hospital as these panic attacks are serious and I don't need stress from here on top of it. I'll try to get back in to doing orders but don't get naggy. (I'm not even sure why people order these aren't great anyway.)

Qmaz246

Disney Trainer
Ok, im sorry for all of us being too impatient, but give us a break, how do we know your in a hospital. I hope you get better.

sama

Boop-boop-de-boop
Wow guys seriously?! Did you not think I hadn't been posting for a reason? Hows this for a reason? I've been in hospital for 2 weeks due to a series of panic attacks not that anyone cares apparently. So if I'm not posting I'm probably back in hospital as these panic attacks are serious and I don't need stress from here on top of it. I'll try to get back in to doing orders but don't get naggy. (I'm not even sure why people order these aren't great anyway.)

Totally Support ya, Pokegirl.
Panic attacks don't sound fun. AT ALL.
=^-^'=

pokegirlforever

<-- Too cute for ya!
Thanks for understanding guys. I hope I can get back in to the swing of this as its been a while since I've sprited(2 weeks feels like alot). So here goes:
Sietse23-
iaza19878213165600.gif
-http://i766.photobucket.com/albums/xx309/pokegirl4ever/iaza19878213165600.gif Hope thats ok.

GoldenJet- I've just realised that you didn't check if I had those sprites. I don't have Scrafty facing sideways so I'm afraid your order has been denied.

2 slots open(from the looks of you guys not for long :) )

Last edited:

Qmaz246

Disney Trainer
I would like a Custom animated overworld from pokegirl
Pokemon/Character: BW Trainer(Male), Aggron.
Direction:Trainer facing East, then Aggron facing the same direction as the Trainer
Description(please keep it simple for now): Can you have the Trainer throwing a pokeball, and have Aggron come out of it?

EzzPeon

just a passerby
I would like a Animated Overworld from pokegirl
Character: Dawn
Pokemon(in order+mention if shiny): Infernape, Sceptile, Typhlosion, Serperior, Charizard
Direction: To the left.
Other(such as trainer in different place other than begining/left side): Nope.

Thank you in advance, and I hope things will be going better for you soon. x

Victini01

♫Be Fearless♫
I would like a Animated Overworld from pokegirl
Character: Bianca
Pokemon(in order+mention if shiny): Petill and Victini
Direction: Front
Other(such as trainer in different place other than begining/left side): Bianca is in the middle and Petill on the left side of Bianca, and Victini on the right side of Bianca.

Very appreciated if you could do it :) and I hope your panic attacks get better, sorry to hear about that! :(
~Victini01

Sietse23

*Brainfarts*
Thanks for understanding guys. I hope I can get back in to the swing of this as its been a while since I've sprited(2 weeks feels like alot). So here goes:
Sietse23-
iaza19878213165600.gif
-http://i766.photobucket.com/albums/xx309/pokegirl4ever/iaza19878213165600.gif Hope thats ok.

GoldenJet- I've just realised that you didn't check if I had those sprites. I don't have Scrafty facing sideways so I'm afraid your order has been denied.

2 slots open(from the looks of you guys not for long :) )

thnx :) im sure gonna order here somthing again :)

pokegirlforever

<-- Too cute for ya!
JESUS! That was fast guys! I knew I would get orders but not 3 in 5 minutes! I'm afraid Ezzpeon beat you Victini01 so I'm now full. I'm also going to change it to closed at the front of the shop so we don't have confusion like last time.

Victini01

♫Be Fearless♫
Urgh! This always happens when its my turn, someone gets the better of me, I'll wait though. As soon as its open again, I'll post my request up.

Shinx_

So are overworld sprites like how pokemon walk with you in heartgold/soulsilver?

Victini01

♫Be Fearless♫
Yay! Can I get those here? If not, where?

The shop is closed at the moment and I do not know of anywhere else. Sorry about that...

Status
Not open for further replies.