• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

shedinja

Status
Not open for further replies.

lycanadam

Trainer
anybody got a sure fire way to get shedinja?
ive evolved 5 nincada with various number of slots open with still no luck, any help would be great/

When I evolved nincada, I had three empty slots and five pokeballs, although none of them were used afterward. I'm not sure what's wrong with your game though, it could be a malfunction.

Well, you did what you're supposed to, so it should work...must be a glitch. hm. Or maybe it has to be a certain gender. Have you done both males and females, or only one?

Bobtron

ERR:SYNTAX
I'm pretty sure that you need to have an empty space in your party and a pokéball in your pack when you evolve Nincada…

Last edited:

Eon_is_not_the_end

~Mentally Unstable~
Hmm, i'm not saying you did this, but did you ever hack your game, Lycanadam? That may be a reason why it isn't working. If you didn't, make sure you have at least one empty slot in your party, and at least one extra pokeball in your ball slot, and i also think that it HAS to be a pokeball. Can anyone confirm this for me?

Hmm, I think you're right about that, eon. Oh, and totally off topic: Hail, fellow warriors fan! :)

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
Official Help Thread in RSE FAQs please.

Status
Not open for further replies.