• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shedinja

Do you think Shedinjas are unfair in the Battle Hall?

• Yes

Votes: 240 34.8%
  • No

Votes: 449 65.2%

• Total voters

hello moto

Top of the morning
Haha, as the thread is about Shednija, well my friend came against one with his Gyarados having no moves to beat Shedinja. The funniest thing was it was Argenta who had it.
He lost and was pretty annoyed.

Yeah

I hate it when i come across a Shedninja because everytime it is random and i don't see him coming and i think he is unfair

charigod

charizard tamer
depending on who you are or what you use it can be fair or unfair

charigod

charizard tamer
depending on who you are or what you use it can be fair or unfair

GoombaGeek

Begone!!
Shedinja is going to be part of my NU battle tower team: Revenge of the Forgotten. Shuckle will be my lead and use encore, if Shedinja won't be effective then I get a couple free turns :)

I say it isn't unfair. Be prepared! It is more of a nuisance in the Hall but if it sweeps you in anywhere else it's entirely your fault.

Disaster9200

EV Trainer/Collector
It's not really that hard to take down. I don't see a problem with it.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
It's fair, as long as you got the right moves.

Kalosian

So long
I don't think Shedinja is unfair. You just have to make sure that your Pokemon knows at least one move that can damage it, and you will win.

FireEmblemAddict

運命なんか死人の言い訳だ
Shedinja is certainly fair game since it isn't hard to kill. Sandstorm, Hail, Stealth Rock, Toxic Spikes, Burn, Poison, Curse, Confusion, Aftermath, fire moves, ghost moves, flying moves, rock moves, and dark moves can all make short work of the little bug. It is very rare for someone to use a team that has none of the aforementioned.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I always bring something that is able to kill Shedinjas whenever I enter the Battle Hall.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
It has one good thing and its immune to anything not super effective against it also It has so many weaknesses that it isn't funny so no It's a fair Pokemon and a pretty good one too.