• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shedinja

Do you think Shedinjas are unfair in the Battle Hall?

• Yes

Votes: 240 34.8%
  • No

Votes: 449 65.2%

• Total voters

ninjaboy00

TYPE Wild
i didnt have a problem in the battle hall with shedinja i just confused it. it took care of itself out. i wish i recorded that one it was almost as fun as my wobbuffet's destiney bond.

Last edited:

iCharmarc

there t ez to kill.

sweet_piplup123

I lost the game?!?!
Sheninja is also weak to ghost (I think...)

Well, I think we all learnt a lesson to prepare anyone who has a fire type attack...

Alloute

Not Banned
I was at the Battle Hall not that long ago. I had an Electivire and finished a Ground streak. Then, I met a Shedinja. My Electivire didn't know any moves that are super effective against it, so I had to forfeit (it has the ability "Wonder Guard" so any non-super effective attack is useless). I could only think how hard it was to get that streak and that stupid Shedinja showed up. Do you think that's a little unfair?

Same thing happened to me TWICE.

I use Magmortar now.

Yes it seems a little unfair, but Pokemon itself is unfair.

Trainer Emily

Fairies do exist!!!
For you guys who dare go to the Hall, please be ready for the following types:

Normal: Ditto may appear, and it will copy you faster than a Xerox machine *LOL*...
Psychic: That big blob AKA Wobbuffet might pop out, remember it's Uber according to Smogon, but here it ain't Smogon.

And of course, Bug or Ghost: Shedinja, who else?

kusakun004

It's perfectly fair. It's the trainer's responsibility to prepare for anything and Shedinja is one of those variables that could appear.

Mega Typhlosion

Well, I never go to any battle without a fire-type move (yes I'm a Fire fanactic :p) so for me it's not a problem. I once killed it with Leech Seed too.

It's not unfair...it's bad, really bad, I know how it feels, but it's not unfair.

The Flash

I like shorts!
While it is unfair that your streak ended due to that, you should be prepared for something like that. And isn't that the job of the Battle Hall? To throw its very best at you?

Zenotwapal

have a drink on me
should of made the nub use sandstorm.
xD

no, but seriously, its fair.
thats how games should be played.
its menat to be a challenge.

Dreamcoat

No, not really. The possible appearance of something "unfair" is what makes the Battle Frontier what it is:

Challenging, somewhat unpredictable and a place where strategy is (occasionally) needed.

I think it is fair. You just have to be prepared in case one shows up.

Surfing_Pikachu

Nidoprince

I was thinking I'd get a lot of people to agree with me. Anyway, It'd be different if this happened:

Electivire used Cross Chop!
It missed!
Absol whipped up a whirwind!
Electivire used Cross Chop!
It missed!
Absol used Razor Wind!
Absol used Quick Attack!
Electivire fainted!

That's more fair because they threw out a Pokemon I can hit, and I tried but missed, because Cross Chop doesn't have full accuracy anyway, and a critical hit Razor Wind and a Quick Attack beat me. I'm sure next time I go to the Battle Hall, another Shedinja will appear, and if I bring out my Fire Punch Electivire, there won't be a Shedinja. It's to teach people a valuble lesson: be prepared for anything and everything.

sitekickdude1432

Mega Absol <3
i completly think there unfair because the hall specificly states that any pokemon can be succesful in this place but if shedinja pops up you pretty much forfiet so yea it is un fair

Lyricalx

Excellent.
That happened to me twice, I was so close to getting to argenta for a second time and I was really excited, I lost to her the first time and it was discouraging seeing as it took me a while to get that far.
I was using my Breloom, but after so many turns he fainted cause I couldn't get past that wonderguard D:
I certainly think it's not fair.

glowing_light010

•chℓoε•
yes, i think its fair.
because if you wouldve had a fire move,
then that shedinja wouldve been screwed.