• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shedninja help

I tried to evolve my nincada into shedninja but it didnt work!Someone tell me how to do it right PLEASE!!!!

You need an empty slot on your team when Nincada evolves.

TogeticTheRuler

And you DON`T need a spare pokeball, but if you saved and it evolved, I think you don`t get the shedinja.

pochamalover

no u lost the cheese
evolve nincanda and have a spare slot

Hell_fire

......duck...
keep any empty slot in party and an extra pokebal doesn't hurt
bring nincada to 20 or when ever it evolves it will turn in to ninjask and in the spare slot will be a new shedinja

Glitch Master

What Happened?
For the sake of our sanity
CHECK THE FREAKIN POKEDEX
Or
USE THE FREAKIN SEARCH BUTTON
This questions been answered to many times.

^ er yes to that. You should check the pokedex first. Hope you have fun with you shedinja!