• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sheer Elegance

Status
Not open for further replies.

memond

The Dragon Slayer
Introduction
This clan is my second clan (My first one being Peevish Ghosts) This clan is targeted to pokemon that are regal in appearence, or kind hearted and good natured, or loyal. In other word, Pokemon that don't look like they wanna eat your face.

Rules
1. All Serebii Forum Rules Apply
2. No Flaming, Trolling, and Bullying
3. Be active
4. Rank Ups must be approved by me.
5 Keep track of your Rank Points in your sig please. You are in charge of keeping track of your own Rank Points!
6. No spamming please. Theres a reason for the Xat link posted farther down on the page.
7. Have fun
If you have read the rules put "Lolita" in your sign up.

Strike System
1 strike = warning
3 strikes = one day ban and going down in rank level
5 Stikes = Week Ban and going down by two ranks
7 Strikes = 2 week ban and starting back at the first rank...
8 Strikes = Im done with you, Your banned permanatly and your name goes on the Black List​

White List (Important and Honored Members)
Currently Empty.

Black List (People who broke one to many rules....)
None. I hope it stay that way...

Xat link: http://xat.com/SheerEleganceClanSerebii
Ranks and Rank up systems
You start with zero Rank Points and everytime you win a battle you get 5 points. Everytime you meet the Rank Point Minimum for a certain rank your rank goes up. Simple as that.

Ranks (Userbars coming soon)
Mingling Munna
SEMunna-1.png

Starter Rank

Bashful Beautifly
SEBeautifly.png

10 Rank Points

Lovely Lilligant
SELilligant.png

30 points

Gallant Gardevoir
SEGardevoir.png

60 points

Solace Serperior
SESerperior.png

120 points

Loving Lapras
SELapras.png

240 Points

Master Milotic
SEMilotic.png

Leader Rank (Me)

Loyal Leavany
SELeavanny.png

Co- Leader Rank to be selected by me.

Alpha Arcanine
SEArcanine.png

Co-leader and in charge of clan wars. Will be decided by tournement.

Credit to Trickster44 for all of the Userbars! :D

Clan Wars
Coming soon​

Serebii Username:
Wifi FC:
PO name: (Optional)
Favorite Pokemon and Why:
Competive Battle Experience:
Referer: (If none put N/A)

Last edited:

memond

The Dragon Slayer
Okay the clan is approved. The userbars have been requested at an art shop so feel free to sign up anytime.

Last edited:

Aeon™

Rock Ultimate
good luck man, and have a fun run!

Indigoodra

Gl, this looks really interesting :) I thought that about the clan I'm in, and we have only 12 members :x

IntimateMe

Raise the Ocean Tide
Serebii Username: IntimateMe
Wifi FC: 3182 0703 2159
PO name: (Optional)
Favorite Pokemon and Why: Vaporeon because of its beauty, unique look, and because I LOVE water type Pokemon!
Competive Battle Experience: No competitive Battle Experience. Hopefully this clan can help with that.
Referer: (If none put N/A): N/A

Sarcastic Oshawott

Wow such forum
Serebii Username: avatarsokia
Wifi FC: 1463 7415 9220
PO name: (Optional) --
Favorite Pokemon and Why: Oshawott because it's adorable and Gardevoir because of its regality, sleek finesse, and power
Competive Battle Experience: I was on PPP's War Team, but they closed b/c the owner is selfish.
Referer: (If none put N/A) N/A

Lolita

memond

The Dragon Slayer
OMG thank you Avatar Sokia and Intamate me for signing up, I almost gave up hope... May be things will pick up! I will try to be on more often. Anyway welcome to the clan and if you know anyone searching for a clan, tell them about this one! :D

IntimateMe

Raise the Ocean Tide
Thanks for the response! I understand that we lost a member but if you still want to give this a try I am thrilled to say that I still on board!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.