• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sheer Force!!!

Who should our clan mascot be?

• Nidoking

Votes: 11 18.6%
  • Haxorus

Votes: 9 15.3%
  • Garchomp

Votes: 5 8.5%
  • Salamence

Votes: 8 13.6%
  • Tyranitar

Votes: 6 10.2%
  • Dragonite

Votes: 4 6.8%
  • Metagross

Votes: 5 8.5%
  • Gallade

Votes: 3 5.1%
  • Electivire

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Mewtwo

Votes: 6 10.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

rwhite84

Banned
Who can i battle to rank up?

millarc3005

Born a legend!
You can battle me for a test battle but im unavailable right now but you can battle other members to get wins to rank up. And thanks for joining Sonic, its good to have you back!

rwhite84

Banned
Nah i dont a need test ill battle anyone whos ready i just need an hour cuz i have to go out atm

millarc3005

Born a legend!
Thanks for joining PKMNRookie,did you click the banner you madde for me? lol. Anyway we hope you have a great time.

millarc3005

Born a legend!
My bro isnt a leader anymore as he doesnt want to be. Just saying.

millarc3005

Born a legend!
Ill test battle you just now on 5th gen. My team isn't great, must be flat battle. Come on the chat.

rwhite84

Banned
Im doin a giveaway for tommarrow morning i have a number between 1 and 100 closest by tommarrow morning 1 guess per person,clan exclusive gets a shiny zangoose

Dnacharged

Pokemon master
HTML Code:
Battling Style:wi-fi
What Gen do you play? IV
FC:0304-0876-1732
PO Name: None
Who reffered you to this clan? Rwhite84

Last edited:

millarc3005

Born a legend!
Welcome Chris!!! We hope you have a great time here!!! Rwhite, you shall get your points.

rwhite84

Banned
Dna thanks for joining hope you enjoy as for the contest the winner is.....Drumroll Millarc3005 with 42 as the answere was 37

millarc3005

Born a legend!
Yippee Yippee!!!

I also made a new banner:
spoilers__emboar_and_erufuun_by_topplethestrange-d2z7htg.jpg

Last edited:

rwhite84

Banned
Hello clan does anyone have ev removing berries? i have a good umbreon with good ivs and its shiny but it has random evs and i need them gone can anyone help??

Status
Not open for further replies.