• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sheer Force!!!

Who should our clan mascot be?

• Nidoking

Votes: 11 18.6%
  • Haxorus

Votes: 9 15.3%
  • Garchomp

Votes: 5 8.5%
  • Salamence

Votes: 8 13.6%
  • Tyranitar

Votes: 6 10.2%
  • Dragonite

Votes: 4 6.8%
  • Metagross

Votes: 5 8.5%
  • Gallade

Votes: 3 5.1%
  • Electivire

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Mewtwo

Votes: 6 10.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ana_berry

hey everyone!
im kinda new on here, as well as in playing pokemon
but i think i can put up a fight ^_^
so if anyone wants to battle just hit me up!

millarc3005

Born a legend!
Go on the clan chat to see if any1's on to batle as i cant battle in 5th gen cause my wi-fi wont work.

AbbieA

Mommy's Princess <3
Battling Style: (wi-fi or PO) what's PO?
What Gen do you play? all :3
FC:idk, let me get back to you on that one
PO Name: once again, what is PO?
Who reffered you to this clan? jmora8888

DawnsEmpoleon

Stoner Trainer
Hello Everyone!

Just a fellow noob just introducing myself! My name is Jay, but you can call me Chavar!

Very interested in making this clan the best it can be! Go SHEER FORCE! :]

millarc3005

Born a legend!
Ok jmora just ask to do a job. And welcome to the clan OLOH, we hope you have a great time here. And PKMNRookie will be added to the artist list!

jmora8888

Engraved Sin
ok, if anyone needs anything bred let me know and i'll see what i can do. sorry i don't do shinys. but if you need a specific move, or you want a 4th gen move, let me know.

edit: btw, do i get another promotion? i should be at 35 points.

millarc3005

Born a legend!
No i gave you your 3 points but you dont promote if you get loads and loads of members ill be sure to give you a promotion!

I also made an affiliate button for the clan, here it is:
sfaffiliae.png

HTML:
[IMG]http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz38/millarc3005/sfaffiliae.png[/IMG]

Last edited:

rwhite84

Banned
Sorry im confused right now what rank am i again? and the ev trainer thing'll probubly be done soon but the person who does em doesnt have wifi atm because her mom dosent have it

millarc3005

Born a legend!
Check the front page to see what rank you are! and if you can could you put a link in your sig to the clan?

rwhite84

Banned
I doubt anyone has this but if anyone has a female endevour donaphan i will trade a lot for it, btw Mill made an awesome banner that the whole team can use check it out
sfaffiliae1.png

To use copy and paste this [*IMG]http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz38/millarc3005/second%20photo%20album/sfaffiliae1.png[/IMG] and remove the star

Last edited:

jmora8888

Engraved Sin
5th gen battle anyone? flat or 6v6 lvl100
Pm me! I can't get on chat right now I'm on my ipod right now

ChampionZ

Luxray Master
Battling Style: (wi-fi or PO) Wi-Fi
What Gen do you play? 5TH
FC: I will find out later, If thats ok
PO Name: N/A
Who reffered you to this clan? No one
Also, can I be an Artist?

rwhite84

Banned
ChampionZ welcome to the clan on the first post theres a chat link click it and thats wheree everyone chats

Status
Not open for further replies.