• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shell Shock! (091)

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
I loved the Fossil Pokemon, but it was scary when rocks fell on the friends and the T.V
This man eventually was right about those Fossils.

diablo_200525

ミッドナイト ミュウツー
Oh yes i remember this one now ^^, i liked this one, it had some creepy moments D=, and nice to see the Fossil pokemon was in this episode too, they should have more appearances. With this episode i was happy with , but i am going to rate this episode as a 7.5/10

Not my personal favorite and will be put into the likeable but meh pile

popcorn dragon

A true wtf moment, because when the reporter said this report was going to be almost as exciting as Kadabra's spoon removal, I thought she said cadaver's spoon removal.
Why take spoons from dead people? XD

G50

No longer posting
Didn't like this episode that much. It was cool seeing Kabuto in an episode again. Seeing the fossil Kabuto come from for the 1st time was cool. It was a very scary episode to me when I 1st watched it.

19/100

These last couple episodes I've been noticing a pattern.

The Pokemon that was in the WTP? segment in the last episode has been in the next episode. Was it planned this way, or has it just been a coincidence?

If it is intentional, than I'm guessing the next episodes is going to have a Ponyta with a major (even if it's only for a few minutes) role/appearance.

I won't look at the thread for it, though, I want to be suprised.

Aquarelle

Staff member
This episode was not my favourite, but I thought it was okay. I love fossil Pokemon, so I liked seeing all those Kabuto fossils. Other parts of the episode I found really weird, though, like how the fossils came to life in the moonlight. I also found Kabuto's glowing eyes to be quite creepy when I was younger. o_O

Vernikova

Champion
The Kabuto in their fossil form creeped me out. The episode was mainly meh though. Ash and Tracey were especially annoying at the begining of the episode begging to help them and stuff. The reporter didn't bother me and neither did Nurse Joy or the old man so that's a plus for this episode.

Calamity™

aka Lamia
Them Kabuto were quite creepy. I wasn't overly enjoying this episode, I much preferred that 'fossil episode' from the first series. The reporter was quite annoying. I think Team Rocket needed more air time in this one!

Blessed

This episode was creepy with all those Kabutos, I never liked them. LOL Nurse Joy was there carrying the Kabuto fossil and the red moon was really ominous & scary. There were questions left unanswered as well.

Last edited:

7threst

This episode is really mysterious. Perfect for ancient Pokémon. I remember watching this a long while ago and this episode always made me really fascinated with Pokémon again, just when I felt it became kind of repetitive, they come out with those really interesting episodes that gets your attention again. So, really solid episode.

It was creepy with the red moon, but that's what made it so good. The old guy did annoy me to be honest. I know he was trying to help, but he could have gotten the gang killed while doing it. Yay! Staryu was used.

NPT

Just a member
This episode was kinda creepy, It was nice too see all those Kabuto in their fossil form. The Red Moon was ominous, I liked how those Kabutos were swimming towards the moonlight to find a safe home.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I watched this episode again last night and it slayed so hard. It's definitely one of my favorite Orange Islands episodes; it was just plain creepy in parts and really intense especially during the last five minutes when the island started breaking apart. I also laughed when James was getting tickled by a Kabuto, and the way one of them just casually popped the balloon was funny too. I loved the ending when all the Kabuto went to find a new home; my favorite BGM played during that scene. I really loved this episode.

This episode was definitely, so far in this season, the creepiest and most intense in some parts.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
This was kind of a random episode especially near the end when the red moon made the Kabuto awaken and the island sank into the sea. I enjoyed how everyone worked together to get off the island before the disaster tho.

Gillachu

Banned
Lol what a crack episode. I liked seeing Kabuto have some importance here because up till now it only had a small appearance in the Aerodactyl episode...

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Lol what a crack episode. I liked seeing Kabuto have some importance here because up till now it only had a small appearance in the Aerodactyl episode...

I liked seeing Kabutos doing something as well even tho in my opinion it would've been twice as interesting if we had seen at least one evolve into Kabutops during the Team Rocket balloon scene hee hee.

JudySpell

Banned
I thought that the crimson moon scenes were amazing and it's just too bad that we only saw Kabuto and not more fossil Pokemon here. 7/10

I would've liked to see an Aerodactyl here, but the Kabuto were good enough. I liked how the old man was trying to scare every one away.