• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shellos/Gastrodon's Third Forms?

.Bambi.

Be Wise, Tell Lies.
On several Pokemon sites, there has been talk of game data found when hacking into D/P that revealed a third form for Shellos and Gastrodon. Whether this was supposed to be an Northern form that was cut from the game or a form from Johto if a remake were to happen is unknown. However, I'm curious to know what this third form looks like. Which raises the question as to whether they just found the data, or found the actual Sprites.

If it's the latter, can anyone post a picture or tell me what they look like?

Last edited:
i don't think that that exists! i looked up pics and didnt find any. so i doubt its real!

SapphireSwampert

Worldend Dominator
What website did you find this information?
Seems rather unlikely though./:

PDL

disenchanted
It might be an April Fools attempt. This is around the time we shoudl start watching out for those

They tend to be pretty obvious though.

Anyway, I've seen that information on Bulbapedia a while back, but practically nothing else about it really.

No offense Bambi, but it's a sad day when a veteran is proved wrong by a newbie.

You know, making such a post isn't exactly high class :\

Shut up unless you have information dealing with the topic! I know this sounds totally hypocritical but it's stupid if you have nothing to contribute. *slaps self in head for worthless post count +1 spam* I won't post like this again, but seriously!
btw, I think it's fake.

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
Last edited:

TrombonCosmico

Vamo' lo' pibe' loco
I don't know if it's allowed to post links to websites, but Pokecharms has the third form of Shellos/Gastrodon in their pokedex.

Shellos

Gastrodon

Is Pokecharms a good source of data?
Btw, It's ratter odd that Serebii doens't have those sprites in their pokedex.

Okey, sorry for my bad english

They've changed the game using hacking for entertainment. I do it all the time ( but not on my good games ). You can edit right down to what the characters say.

like the Darkrai glitch in the Jap version. Except, you can get him

Elite Four Muadita

If you ask me it is just a mixture between the eastern and western shellos except for those hard things in its heads (the new form that is)

jellsprout

It is half true. The third form of both exist, but only the back sprite. Nothing else. There isn't a real battle sprite, there isn't any real data for it, except for a single back sprite.
I've also heard several other Pokémon have alternate unused backsprites too. Perhaps some left over beta data?

Well, if there was more than a backsprite, I'd say that it's a form that'll appear in a future, compatible with d/p, game. But, as it stands, I say it's leftover data.