• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sheragim's Supertastic Supershop (IV breeding, Items, Training services and more!)

Sheragim

Me again ;)

Pokémon Offered: Amaura
Nature: Modest
Ability: Refrigerate
Iv's: 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: None

Pokémon Wanted: Koffing
Nature: Bold
Ability: Levitate
Iv's: 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: As listed

Let me know if interested.

I most certainly am. I'll let you know when I'm done breeding.

Awesome man, I put it to the side for ya.

ubernerd37

Pokémon Breeder
Pokemon Offered: Cottonee
Ability: Prankster
IV's: 31/x/31/31/31/31
EM: Switcheroo, Memento, Encore

Pokemon wanted: Swinub
Ability: Thick Fat
Nature: Adamant
IV's: 31/31/31/x/31/31
EM: Stealth Rock and Icicle Crash

Would I be able to get a Lucky Egg with that?

Pokemon wanted: Carvanha
Ability: Speed Boost
EM: Destiny Bond, doesnt matter what else

Pokemon Offered: Mankey
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Female has Anger Point, Male has Vital Spirit
EM: Close Combat

Sheragim

Pokemon Offered: Cottonee
Ability: Prankster
IV's: 31/x/31/31/31/31
EM: Switcheroo, Memento, Encore

Pokemon wanted: Swinub
Ability: Thick Fat
EM: Stealth Rock and Icicle Crash

Would I be able to get a Lucky Egg with that?

Pokemon wanted: Carvanha
Ability: Speed Boost
EM: Destiny Bond, doesnt matter what else

Pokemon Offered: Mankey
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Female has Anger Point, Male has Vital Spirit
EM: Close Combat
I'm very sorry to both of you, but I appear to have forgotten to list both of those pokemon when I obtained them. I'm checking my pokemon to see if any others are missing right now. However, please feel free to see if you have anything else you could offer me for them.

I'm very sorry to both of you, but I appear to have forgotten to list both of those pokemon when I obtained them. I'm checking my pokemon to see if any others are missing right now. However, please feel free to see if you have anything else you could offer me for them.

How about a careful 5 iv larvitar with dragon dance, pursuit and strealth rocks?I see you only have Jolly.

ubernerd37

Pokémon Breeder
I've got Jolly Ponyta 5IV of course Flash Fire w/Morning Sun, Low Kick, and Hypnosis. Does that work?

Sheragim

How about a careful 5 iv larvitar with dragon dance, pursuit and strealth rocks?I see you only have Jolly.

Fair enough. I'll add you in a second.

I've got Jolly Ponyta 5IV of course Flash Fire w/Morning Sun, Low Kick, and Hypnosis. Does that work?

I already have a pending trade for a Ponyta, but since it doesn't have these egg moves, I guess it'll do. Is it a male? It may take some time for me to breed your request though.

Brotatoe

Shiny Fisherman
Heyo! I'd like to know if you have a 5IV Natural Cure Staryu!

I haven't much to offer that you might like except for these shinies (And a Kalos Modest Moltres)

Basculin - Luvdisc - Corsola - Alomomola - Octillery - Treecko (6IV / Unburden / Gigadrain) - Mienshao - Seaking - Lanturn - Meowstic Male - Unfeazant Male - Amoongus - Ampharos - Relicanth - Glaceon - Huntain - Kingler - Zoroark - Clauncher - Gyarados - Swampert - Gygalith - Horsea - Ninetales (5IV / Drought) - Aegislash.

Edit: Can also get pretty much any BP item, if needed.

Last edited:

Sheragim

Heyo! I'd like to know if you have a 5IV Natural Cure Staryu!

I haven't much to offer that you might like except for these shinies (And a Kalos Modest Moltres)

Basculin - Luvdisc - Corsola - Alomomola - Octillery - Treecko (6IV / Unburden / Gigadrain) - Mienshao - Seaking - Lanturn - Meowstic Male - Unfeazant Male - Amoongus - Ampharos - Relicanth - Glaceon - Huntain - Kingler - Zoroark - Clauncher - Gyarados - Swampert - Gygalith - Horsea - Ninetales (5IV / Drought) - Aegislash.

I do have one (I even have a 6IV). I'd be interested that shiny Zoroark.

Brotatoe

Shiny Fisherman
Hmmm. On second thought: would you be interested in trading the Treecko for the 6IV? Also: what IVs does the Moltres have?

Wouldn't mind trading Treecko since i really need to get that spinner a ride. Just double checked Moltres: he's Bashful (eewck!) Def / SpA / SpD / Spe IV.

Also looking for a 5IV Dratiny (If possible, with extremespeed)

Sheragim

Wouldn't mind trading Treecko since i really need to get that spinner a ride. Just double checked Moltres: he's Bashful (eewck!) Def / SpA / SpD / Spe IV.

Also looking for a 5IV Dratiny (If possible, with extremespeed)

I have one with marvel scale, and one with extremespeed available right now. If you want one with both, I'll have to breed. Also, the Treecko is shiny, right?

Brotatoe

Shiny Fisherman
Ayep! Treecko's shiny.

Extremespeed alone is fine too, i have my own Breedingtiny with Marvel :D

Last edited:

Sheragim

Ayep! Treecko's shiny.

Extremespeed alone is fine too, i have my own Breedingtiny with Marvel :D

That would be fine. The Ninetales for the Dratini? Could you PM me for the details please?