• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sheragim's Supertastic Supershop (IV breeding, Items, Training services and more!)

Sheragim

I can confirm
Want:
664 Scatterbug (continental):
31/xx/31/31/31/31 Timid Compoundeyes
Offer:
Venonat
31/x/31/31/31/31 Timid
Baton Pass, Toxic Spikes, Giga Drain

You're both very kind.^^
I have a pending trade for a Venonat unfortunately, though I'm not sure about the egg moves. Could you perhaps offer something else?

EDIT: I've also just updated the shop with Rhyhorn, Phanpy, Roggenrola, and added egg moves for Machop.

Last edited:
You're both very kind.^^
I have a pending trade for a Venonat unfortunately, though I'm not sure about the egg moves. Could you perhaps offer something else?

EDIT: I've also just updated the shop with Rhyhorn, Phanpy, Roggenrola, and added egg moves for Machop.

Well I have 5iv Timid Bagon with Hydro Pump and Dragon dance and a 5iv Bold Cleffa with Belly Drum

Sheragim

Well I have 5iv Timid Bagon with Hydro Pump and Dragon dance and a 5iv Bold Cleffa with Belly Drum
I'd like the Cleffa please. I'll have to breed the Scatterbug though. I'll PM you when I'm done, if that's okay with you.

mkn

Pokémon Master
hey i need a female Froakie / Frogadier / Greninja with the ability protean nothing else matters! no iv nature or moves!
and since im not asking for a lot i hope you already have one to giveaway and if you dont i hope you wont make me breed a 5IV pokemon.
but just in case you will i can still get you a 5 iv jolly eevee, Drifloon, Blitzle Vanillite or Cubchoo.

Sheragim

Alright, that sounds great, the cleffa has cute charm though.. Should mention that

That shouldn't be any problem :).

hey i need a female Froakie / Frogadier / Greninja with the ability protean nothing else matters! no iv nature or moves!
and since im not asking for a lot i hope you already have one to giveaway and if you dont i hope you wont make me breed a 5IV pokemon.
but just in case you will i can still get you a 5 iv jolly eevee, Drifloon, Blitzle Vanillite or Cubchoo.

Well, I don't have a spare protean female lying around, so I'd have to breed one. That would mean breeding a female with a 12,5% chance. Those odds are lower than those of getting a normal 5IV under optimal circumstances. So I would like something in return, if that's okay with you. (preferably a sap sipper Blitzle with double kick).

h20polo_bp

Hey!

I am currently interested in a few dawn stones and a lucky egg.

Offering these 5iv pokemon:

Noibat(m)
Modest
Frisk
Ivs: (31/x/31/31/31/31)
Screech/supersonic/tackle/tailwind

Ferroseed(m)
Brave
Iron barbs
Ivs:(31/31/31/x/31/x)
Leech seed/harden/tackle

Dratini(f)
Jolly
Marvel scale
Ivs:(31/31/31/x/31/31)
Wrap/leer

Sheragim

Hey!

I am currently interested in a few dawn stones and a lucky egg.

Offering these 5iv pokemon:

Noibat(m)
Modest
Frisk
Ivs: (31/x/31/31/31/31)
Screech/supersonic/tackle/tailwind

Ferroseed(m)
Brave
Iron barbs
Ivs:(31/31/31/x/31/x)
Leech seed/harden/tackle

Dratini(f)
Jolly
Marvel scale
Ivs:(31/31/31/x/31/31)
Wrap/leer

I'm afraid I already have all of those. However, I'll take the Noibat. For a dawn stone and a lucky egg?

h20polo_bp

A dusk stone it is then. However, feel free to post other stuff you have to offer. :)

I have:

Scraggy(f)
Jolly
Shed skin
(31/31/31/xx/31/31)
Low kick/dragon dance/drain punch/ice punch

Bagon(f)
Timid
Rock Head
(31/xx/31/31/31/31)
Rage/hydro pump

Sheragim

I have:

Scraggy(f)
Jolly
Shed skin
(31/31/31/xx/31/31)
Low kick/dragon dance/drain punch/ice punch

Bagon(f)
Timid
Rock Head
(31/xx/31/31/31/31)
Rage/hydro pump

What would you like for the bagon and the noibat?

Sheragim

Could I have an adamant prankster murkrow with brave bird and roost, dusk stone and lucky egg for the bagon and noibat?

Okay. I'll PM you when I'm done breeding (which may take a while, as I have a sizable to-do list at the moment).

dreas94

Cool Trainer
Pokemon i want: Scyther and a Eevee and a Axew
Nature: Scyther: Adamant, Eevee: Calm ( i can supply with a 5 iv calm male eevee to ease the process), Axew: Jolly
Ability: Scyther: Technician Eevee: Any except the DW ability, Axew: Mold breaker
Nickname: Scyther: Sanguine, Eevee: Zelda, Axew: Blade
IV's desired: Preferably 6 perfect ivs on all of em else if my offers are not good enough 5 perfect ivs wheres the eevee skips out on attack stat and the other to skips out on special attack
My Friend Code: 2020-0782-5443
My In Game Name: Andreas
What I offer: Ghastly Male or female (your choise) 31-xx-31-31-31-31, Timid nature or Shiny (mabye flawless) milotic or a Shiny 100% flawless gallade with punch egg moves and adamant nature

Plus if there is any possibility id like all of them in pokeballs, seeing as id am very pecky with pokeballs

Sheragim

Pokemon i want: Scyther and a Eevee and a Axew
Nature: Scyther: Adamant, Eevee: Calm ( i can supply with a 5 iv calm male eevee to ease the process), Axew: Jolly
Ability: Scyther: Technician Eevee: Any except the DW ability, Axew: Mold breaker
Nickname: Scyther: Sanguine, Eevee: Zelda, Axew: Blade
IV's desired: Preferably 6 perfect ivs on all of em else if my offers are not good enough 5 perfect ivs wheres the eevee skips out on attack stat and the other to skips out on special attack
My Friend Code: 2020-0782-5443
My In Game Name: Andreas
What I offer: Ghastly Male or female (your choise) 31-xx-31-31-31-31, Timid nature or Shiny (mabye flawless) milotic or a Shiny 100% flawless gallade with punch egg moves and adamant nature

Plus if there is any possibility id like all of them in pokeballs, seeing as id am very pecky with pokeballs

Hello there!
I have a 5IV technician Scyther readily available, and while I dont have a male in stock, breeding a mold breaker Axew should be no problem.
However, I'm afraid I already have perfect 5IV versions of the pokemon you offered. (also, I don't think a kalos-native Gallade can have elemental punches).
I'm interested in the calm Eevee though (provided it is Kalos-bred).
So how about a male 5IV (-satk) Scyther with an adamant nature and the egg move night slash for your calm Eevee?

dreas94

Cool Trainer
Hello there!
I have a 5IV technician Scyther readily available, and while I dont have a male in stock, breeding a mold breaker Axew should be no problem.
However, I'm afraid I already have perfect 5IV versions of the pokemon you offered. (also, I don't think a kalos-native Gallade can have elemental punches).
I'm interested in the calm Eevee though (provided it is Kalos-bred).
So how about a male 5IV (-satk) Scyther with an adamant nature and the egg move night slash for your calm Eevee?

Sounds great you can reach me trough skype when ready (skype name: dreas94), keep in mind all my eevees are male plus the gallade is indeed not kalos native its breed in the 5 gen games

JustKyle

Pokemon offering: Larvitar Shiny
Nature: brave
Ability: guts
IVs: 31 all round
Egg moves: outrage, stone edge, crunch, earthquake

Pokemon requested: Goomy
Nature: admant
Ability: HA
IVs: 31 in all apart from sp.atk or all round preferably
Egg moves: x