1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Sherlock (2010)

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by SmartD, Aug 19, 2012.

1. SmartD

SmartD Well-Known Member

I watched the show weeks ago. It's a neat adaptation of Sherlock Holmes. The last episode of series 2 was like...whoa. I don't know if there's another season or there's only two seasons, but it would be nice to see more.

Talk about it here.

2. AceDetective

AceDetective Banned

moffat plans to start filming a new series in early 2013. the main actors have been 2 busy with the hobbit movies to make more

3. If U Seek Amy

If U Seek Amy i am a god

Just wait until you see the fandom on tumblr.

4. GalladeX

GalladeX Well-Known Member

Jesus Christ.

Also, I'm not going to watch this show, ever. Freeman's a racist and Moffat's biphobic. And Benedict Cumberbatch's face freaks me out.

5. monkeyman192

monkeyman192 simply bored

I love this show! The ending of the second season was brilliant!

6. If U Seek Amy

If U Seek Amy i am a god

May I have a source on this? I haven't heard about it, but I also have not really looked into their personal opinions on things.

Personally, I actually really like the show, although I haven't watched the Reichenbach Fall yet, though I hear that it is an amazing episode. So, I plan on watching it at some point. If any of you decide to spoil it imma get real hood real fast.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2012
  7. Charizard Champion#06

Charizard Champion#06 Spiral Warrior

The first episode of season 2 is my favourite.

**** those people.

Really? I didn't know. Like the above poster asked, do you have any source?

I'm surprised you haven't already seen any spoilers for that episode, they're everywhere.

8. Rezzo

Rezzo Donkey Kong is here

I've only seen series 2 episode 1 and I think I'm a fan. But I do need to watch more episodes. The person who plays Sherlock is sexy.

9. blaze boy

blaze boy Aka SamuraiDon

Fair enough but you are missing out on a great show.

And it has no effect on the show at all, also do you have any evidence to back this up?

I really doubt that.

Again it has no bearing on the show and do you any evidence to back this up?

Not only is that your opinion but it is a really stupid reason not to watch the show.

10. If U Seek Amy

If U Seek Amy i am a god

Yeah, I love the show. I have seen all but one of them. Sherlock's actor is Benedict Cumberbatch in case you were wondering.

11. Crasher

Crasher Well-Known Member

Does anyone think Elementary will be a credible threat to Sherlock?

12. blaze boy

blaze boy Aka SamuraiDon

Of course not for several reasons;

-It's set in New York rather than London.
    -Doesn't have the strong writing teams that Sherlock has.
    -Changing Dr.Watson into a female wasn't needed and stupid.
    - It will be seen as a knock off clone of Sherlock.

13. Xashlei

Xashlei probably elsewhere

I doubt I'll judge Elementary until, if ever, I see for myself, but good lord the fandom wars over Tumblr...

Still looking forward to the explanation for the very end of Sherlock's Season 2. Those who've seen it should know what I mean.
    It's an agonizing wait, just as Moffat planned. 8'I

14. Steampunk

Steampunk One Truth Prevails

love it its amazing!
    I own all 6 episodes on dvd.
    Elementary reminds me of that show the Finder wich lasted like 1 season.
    I personally like episode 6 the most i just hope they will make a season 3!

15. Lucario188

Lucario188 Aura Guardian

I love Sherlock! I love how the camera zooms in on what he is seeing, I love Sherlock's characterization, and I love the plot lines. I was actually planning on watching the episodes that I haven't seen yet this weekend.

16. Moonlight Amaryllis

Moonlight Amaryllis ♪smoke and mirrors♪

Must. Keep. Thread. Alive.

I just watched the end of the second season. Oh my freaking God; I was near tears right up to the end.
    Sherlock's little death, and the heartwrenching scene with Sherlock and Watson...ahhh, it was all too much to take in! Go Sherlock/John!
    I really hope that season three is just as great as the previous two seasons~

Last edited: Oct 15, 2012
  17. Steampunk

ive been trying too but i didnt want to double post.

and lets put it this way...if it would be in theaters i would have pre ordered the tickets already :D

18. Moonlight Amaryllis

The episodes are practically mini movies, and there are five sequels or so. LOL, and it;s good ;)

19. Steampunk

yeah one of the things i like about it is the length.

and ive read the books and i think that this version of holmes is the closet to how conan doyle wanted him to appear.

20. Moonlight Amaryllis

I'm going to give us all a topic.

What do you predict for Season Three?