• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

She's Mine, He's Mine {Collosseum Shipping}

Deathborn_606

Power of the mind
Okay while I have much to learn about fic writing in general I decided to post my first shipping fic I have ever started on before. And alas it is a Collosseum Shipping fic, {Meaning WesxRui shipping here people}. So alas if you haven't played Pokemon Collosseum before then you might not understand a lot of the things in the story.

RATING: Tis rated {T/PG-13} for some off and on language and some PG-13 general stuff being said/mentioned I don't wan't little kiddies to read.

So without further ado let's begin with She's Mine, He's Mine.

She's Mine, He's Mine
Prologue

Johto was a lot different from Orre in many ways, no desert, more water, more law stepped into place in the different cities and towns and more reason to like it in general. Wes and Rui Blaken often hated that fact even though they believed some of that was true. Even though they had saved Orre from region domination by the Cipher syndicate and made several friends by doing so Wes had learned that Rui had always wanted to live near a beach. She loved the water, she just plain old loved it.

So they moved to Johto's Olivine City, despite several not-agreeing friends back in Orre. They {especially Kids Grid} had suggested Gateon Port but Rui disagreed, claiming no beach, no staying there. So alas for these past 6 years Rui and Wes had decided to live in Olivine City. And alas Rui loved it, Wes was happy too but mainly for Rui's happiness.

So alas it was another beautiful day in Olivine, their cottage on the west side with clear view to the Battle Tower. Wes had decided to use this time of the day to do some practice battling in the tower, Rui appreciated Wes's battling side, tis what made him so powerful in defeating Cipher and she got to meet some really cute and cool pokemon. She liked to play with the pokemon, give them treats, run with them espically cuddle with her cute little Plusle.

Sitting on the bright blue coach, Plusle fast asleep she took a look away from the book she was reading Chaos In a Dustox's Mind. The cheering pokemon with adorable red cheeks shaped like Plus signs, red ears pointing upward, a red tail shaped like a plus and with a adorable little pale body made it so darn cute. It had been given to Wes after they saved it from Miror B., a Cipher Administrator back when Orre had almost been dominated by Cipher.

One thing she didn't like about Olivine City was the perverted men that stood around the beach staring and drooling at the sexy women that wen't to the beach. With her slim body size and the two piece bikini she decided to wear it was very hard not to. Wes luckily cast a look of disgust and anger at any perverted idiots who decided to act that way to her.

She put down her book and picked up the cheering pokemon who replied with a immediate “Plus Plusle”. Feeling Plusle run up her arm and onto her shoulder feeling the her pink shirt, she giggled as Plusle curiously feeled the shirt's smoothness. “Cute” Rui thought to herself as she walked to the coffee table with a hot pink mug and her navy blue purse with the words My darling, My Angel written on it in cursive text by pen.

She picked up the purse and put the strap over her right shoulder so that shoulder would carry the purse while the other shoulder held Plusle. She got the keys out of the purse which she used to lock the door from the outside once she was out. She sat Plusle down and based on experience she knew to run alongside Rui's walking. As Rui walked, Plusle being a pokemon took a more curious look toward the different surrondings. Plants, chalk drawings on the sidewalk, trees and all of the different people walking around the area.

Once closer to the Battle Tower Rui realized that she had never seen a Shuckle around those cracked Rocks. Not even Wes had any luck, of course Shuckle's were pretty darn rare, Rui would like to see at least one but not counting the shadow Shuckle Wes snagged from that Deep King back in that underground Collosseum in Orre.

But it was just a Shuckle so alas Rui continued and turned to the right toward the Battle Tower gates with Plusle close behind. The guards knew Wes all too well so being his wife Rui was granted automatic access to the Battle Tower which made the whole checking for suspicious items out of the question.....not like Rui would ever bring a suspicious item to such a area like the Battle Tower.

/////////////////////////

“All right Lunatone let's bring him down with a rock tomb attack!”

“Take it and counter with a dig followed up with a Ice Fang Steelix”

The light brown crescent moon shaped pokemon formed with it's rock type abilities a couple of medium sized hard brown rocks which were fired at the iron snake pokemon.
But based on his master's orders and it's own knowledge, Steelix felt no need to dodge the incoming rocks as it's iron cast body broke the rocks on impact like they were paper. It immediately after turned it's head down and spun in a corkscrew function as it went downward into the battle arena's floor. Lunatone had no time to prepare as Steelix blasted out of the ground sending rocks and debris in several directions. With Lunatone distracted by the rock storm, Steelix opened it's jaws and crunched them on Lunatone with the bitter cold of the ice to add to Lunatone's damage. It fell down without anymore problems.

The two trainers called back both of their Pokemon as a sudden hug came upon the victor and a “Nice battle shun” The victor Wes, recognized the hug as Rui's but then noticed something else too.

“Mental note, wife officially hugs harder than usual.” Wes finished the mental note as Rui let go.

“Aaah how's my special sweetie doing?” Waiting for a response Wes got it “Oh not bad, Plusle doing good too.”

“Yeah that's nice, now come on let's get out here. How about Ice Cream, my treat?” Wes replied expecting a very happy reaction. But that reaction could be heard throughout the whole tower.

“BOOOYAAAHHHHHH!”

///////////////////////

So alas as they returned home Rui put Plusle on the couch as it cutely fell asleep.

“Aaaah Wes that too cute”

“Yeah I know Rui, but you wanna know who's even cuter....you {DOY}”.

Just about to make a response, Wes hugged Rui from behind and pulled both of them onto the floor.

“All right Wes what game is this now?”

“Have I ever told you how beautiful you truly are Rui?”

True Rui was beautiful, soft, smooth red hair, ocean blue eyes, one gold earring shaped like a moon pierced on her right ear, sleeveless pink shirt and just normal gray shorts to finish it off. Wes and Rui felt true emotions of happiness, sweetness and love towards each other and nothing was gonna change that.

///////////////////////

All right prologue of this fic happens to be well done. More actual shippyness coming in the next chapters {That's where the story gets really good}.

I can handle whatever you throw at me in your reply's. Good points or what I can improve on I'll accept and will improve on what you guys think I need to improve on.

pokemaster3000

Vampire Hunter
Not bad,you're story is kinda getting to the right path.And you're a good writer even though its you're first fic ever,good luck with your story!

Deathborn_606

Power of the mind
Not bad,you're story is kinda getting to the right path.And you're a good writer even though its you're first fic ever,good luck with your story!

I wish you were a little bit more descriptive on what you meant when you said "you're story is kinda getting to the right path".

But still yeah thank you for your reply and your comment.

leafy-the-hedgehog

GRASS TYPES RULE
Your fic is good and there are ways you can improve it like use 'alas' less and make it a bit longer but since this is your first fic i'm not complaining.

Deathborn_606

Power of the mind
Your fic is good and there are ways you can improve it like use 'alas' less and make it a bit longer but since this is your first fic i'm not complaining.

Yeah I've planned to make this fic longer and yeah "alas" isn't a word I really like using so I'll decrease my using of it. Thanks for liking it.

Dracul-Vlad3000

Demon of the Night!
Not bad,its good;yes it is.Anyways you could make the story a little bit longer though.