• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shifting Gears

Swagsire

I think Klingklang blw has been left in the dust lately. Overshadowed by plasmaklang, who is quite powerful, but I can't just let that stop him from being used with all the improvements to the list plasma freeze brought

POKEMON
4-1-3 Klingklang BLW
2 Thundurus EX
3 Kyurem PLF
2 Keldeo EX
1 Landorus EX
1 Cobalion EX
T/S/S
3 Juniper
3 N
3 Skyla
2 Colress
2 Cheren
3 Max Potion
3 Rare Candy
3 Pokémon Catcher
3 Ultra Ball
2 Pokémon Communication
2 Float Stone
3 Switch
1 Dowsing Machine
ENERGY
4 Blend WLFM
4 Prism
3 Metal

Before, any deck that had the capability to destroy your special energy left you dead in the water. Now, with a combo of Thundurus, and kyurem on the bench, all of your energy is easily obtainable. Sure, hammers or garchomp still isn't "favorable" but you don't have an auto-loss anymore. Furthermore, Keldeo with its new partner float stone create a great way for kyurem to hit for 120 every turn. Heck, any pokemon with Keldeo can hit every turn unscathed. Max potion shenanigans are also in full form in this deck, and are reobtainable once with the power of dowsing machine. Sure, it's not Tier 1, but it'll raise some eyebrows. Qwaa ;195;

Swagsire

It seems like TDK without the power, I like it, i would like to play 2 cobalionEX for the troll factor against plasma decks, hehe, I think I might try it out with deoxys and w/o the klink.

The klink is the whole point! ;P but youd have to run wayyy too heavy plasma badges in my opinion. Qwaa ;195; You have room to move around techs though.

ven?

Kanto Region Champ
Team plasma badge, you only need to run 2 max, tryed 3-4 clogs any engine. I had other people testing it, and all we're the same, 3-4 didn't allow consistent play and ended up clogging the deck engine for the most part, however dowsing machine can extend that consistency (also from testing it you do draw it fairly consistently). But you see that's the whole thing as to why I would play it in deoxys variant with cobalion vs the TDK mirror, so it can donk kyurem with deoxys.

Last edited: