• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

ShikamaruxIno Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skittygirl

Skittyx2
Mods, I didnt see any other threads like this and if there is, you may close this. So, thi is to discuss ShikamaruxIno from Naruto. So, any supporters out there?

honey_clover112

tsundere full force!
Hello! First, eh? First of all, I love ShikaIno. When I saw hints, I loved it instantly!!! I'm in!

;006;

Skittygirl

Skittyx2
An Ikarishipper who likes ShikaIno? I love you!! (in a platonic way) When I saw the hints, I started liking it aswell.

honey_clover112

tsundere full force!
Oh, yeah! Heh, I love all hate/hate relationships! Hero/hero is too......ew.

;006;

rayon1

Romance Lover
I love ShikaIno!! But I don't get to watch too much Naruto 'cause of the time it comes on during Saturdays. T.T Can someone kindly give a list of some of hints? I miss too many eps.

;384;

Krys

SPPF's spammer
Man, I used to support this couple tons before, until I found it wasn't canon. For example,the forest of Death arcs, and even in the Chunin exams, there's evidence even if Ino pretends to like Sasuke.

The tide turns, however, in the main matches when Temari comes. And steals Shikamaru's heart. Back then I hated Temari for that and beating up Tenten in the prelims. Now after watching the Sasuke retrieval arc I realise they were meant to be.

So now I am a ShikaTema supporter and an InoChouji suporter but I still have a soft spot for InoShika.

Skittygirl

Skittyx2
Hello Krys, and dont worry. Not like were going to bash you for that. Agreed, I did hate Temari back then. I still kind of do because of the Shikamaru thing. But hey, thats life. I dont know if it will be canon or not.

honey_clover112

tsundere full force!
Hello!!!! Reviving thread here!!!!!! Where the heck are you, Skittygirl?! I need you here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

;006;

Status
Not open for further replies.