• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shin Megami Tensei: Persona Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

PokeSonic

The Pluvius
Here's the place for all the fans of the Shin Megami Tensei: Persona series' fans to discuss all things persona! From the original Revelations: Persona to Persona 4: The Golden (Or the upcoming Persona 5 =P ) . Discuss everything that comes to mind, music, dungeons, fanfics, speculations, and even the anime~

Please don't discuss other Shin Megami Tensei titles, unless somehow related to Persona.

Have fun!

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon

Josef Stylin

I want to dye
Well he mentioned anime in the title and like I said above I have no idea what this thing is, so my bad I guess :p

Oh, he/she/it is talking about the anime adaption that Persona 4 got.

It's okay though, you said you know nothing about this series so it's not like anybody was expecting you to know that.

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon
Well he mentioned anime in the title

Then you pointed him toward the Alternate Animé section not the Entertainment section, but hey it doesn't matter since it still would have been wrong.

DMerle

Guess who's back
Then you pointed him toward the Alternate Animé section not the Entertainment section, but hey it doesn't matter since it still would have been wrong.

Because he'd mentioned it was something else, I didn't know if it was a game, tv show, movie, book or whatever all I knew was that anime was an addition so i thought Entertainment would be the best option since you could discuss everything.

Last edited:

Kreis

Still Dirrty
Seeing as you want to discuss everything about series, make a thread in the Clubs section instead, and if it follows the Club rules then it'll be accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.