• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shin Megami Tensei Thread

Keysmash

buys meat
Last edited:

diakyu

Okay spoilers for PQ. BIG SPOILERS.-
There isn't much about the actual story, but the big bad is someone named "The Clock God" or "The Clockwork God" (translated names). We don't know what he's after but he's most likely after the power of the wild cards since the two wild cards coming in contact with each other is a big deal in the game (The velvet room attendants mention it a lot). The wild cards are Yu and Makoto's arcana and gives them their unusual power over Personas. It also makes it so the people around them can use other personas besides their main one when two wild cards come in contact.

I literally know nothing about Rei and Zen, Elizabeth thinks they aren't human but that's about all I know. Actually, the screen of the clockwork god we have only has Zen in it, and he's usually with Rei. Rei can't be.....

EDIT: Okay so Rei died because of Zen in the labyrinth at first and Zen's guilt formed a shadow in the form of Rei. I guess then the God wiped Zen and Rei's memories for reasons. This stuff isn't confirmed, it's just a rumor.

Last edited:

Keysmash

buys meat
@diakyu

I tried to quote your post and say I wanted to click on it so bad, but then I realized that quoting it would show all the text in the text edit box. Good thing I didn't catch the contents... well, all of it, anyways...

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
Preordered both Persona 4 Arena Ultimax (PS3 version) and Persona Q Wild Cards Edition. I was going to wait until P4AU lowered in price like I did with vanilla P4A, but the pre-order bonus reeled me in. First set Arcana Tarot cards get! I heard first-prints of the game also gives you Adachi and a bunch of other DLC for free. I think it's only for the Japanese pre-orders though, which I hope not. How's the difficulty in these EO-styled games?

diakyu

Oh geez, I'm getting some big conflicting reports on the Persona Q spoilers. I'll just wait till the lets players get to it.

Keysmash

buys meat
How's the difficulty in these EO-styled games?

Depends, they're generally known as being fairly difficult despite the chibi art style, but it really depends on the player's past experiences with hard games.

I played the demo of the latest EO, and I found it pretty challenging (not even on the highest level of difficulty, sigh). I guess the best way to see is to just play the demo on 3DS, which also helps measure whether or not you'll like the game's mechanics as a whole.

Pokemon trainer Black

All praise Helix!
Guess who just got Devil Survior 2?

I'm loving it so far the game is giving me some heavy TWEWY vibes.

diakyu

Pokemon trainer Black

All praise Helix!

Kitt Geekazaru

Infernape Trainer
Can someone give me some info about what to expect in the Fire Emblem X Shin Megami Tensei game? I've only played Fire Emblem Awakening, if that helps.

diakyu

Lots of game overs. That's about it seeing as how absolutely nothing has been shown since the reveal trailer.
It's also FE, so get ready to do some resets.

Edit: Oh my god, I can't, I can't even. The freaking way the tutorial fight is done in the P4G anime is so over the top. It's glorious. I guess this is new game + Yu.

Last edited: