• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shingeki no Kyoujin (Attack on Titan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
I think Attack on Bollywood is the best because a) it had an appropriately epic feel and b) the video was actually edited to fit the song (that number was like five minutes originally, I think).

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
I think Attack on Bollywood is the best because a) it had an appropriately epic feel and b) the video was actually edited to fit the song (that number was like five minutes originally, I think).

Yeah, that one is definitely the best so far, it just syncs so well.

I'm sure we're going to see a lot more though, a better one may just pop out of nowhere.

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
I've been waiting for her appearance for the entire series thus far.

First thing I ever saw of this series was a few pages from the manga which happened to be her eating the potato. I didn't know much of the context but it was still hilarious.

And now it's ever more funny. Favourite character, hands down.

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
Last edited:

wingzx

Heart-under-blade
I liked in the newest episode how it just appeared out of no where >..< was not expecting that
cant wait the real action starts next :p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.