• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shingeki no Kyoujin (Attack on Titan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cheshireusagi

Tory is my fav ♥
Oops, I shouldnt have come into this thread if I didn't want to see spoilers. XD I'm surprised there's no rule about spoiler tags in these threads.

I just started watching this series today. Man its good. I hope it continues to live up to the standard of the first few episodes. I really couldn't believe that they just dove right into the concept of Eren witnessing his mom being eaten in the very first episode! q _q I have never read the manga so I have nothing to compare it to. This is all old news to you guys I"m sure, but it really got me strung out. I can't wait to see if the rest of the series is this intense.

Last edited:

wingzx

Heart-under-blade
Oops, I shouldnt have come into this thread if I didn't want to see spoilers. XD I'm surprised there's no rule about spoiler tags in these threads.

I just started watching this series today. Man its good. I hope it continues to live up to the standard of the first few episodes. I really couldn't believe that they just dove right into the concept of Eren witnessing his mom being eaten in the very first episode! q _q I have never read the manga so I have nothing to compare it to. This is all old news to you guys I"m sure, but it really got me strung out. I can't wait to see if the rest of the series is this intense.

the rule of spoiler tags only exist for the manga readers who talk about the series past the point the anime is at. if it anime episode airs then u dont have to add spoiler tags

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
the rule of spoiler tags only exist for the manga readers who talk about the series past the point the anime is at. if it anime episode airs then u dont have to add spoiler tags

Not true, just because something has aired doesn't mean that it's okay to spoil it. There are lots of people who don't know
Kogami kills Makishima
but just because it aired doesn't mean you can just talk about it willy-nilly.

That said people should use some common sense. I haven't watched the lastest Suisei no Gargantia or the new OreImo so I'm not going to enter those threads because chances are people will be talking about the most recent episodes.

cheshireusagi

Tory is my fav ♥
Its okay, I'm not one of those people who's terribly bothered by spoilers. I was really just surprised that people were, like you said, posting spoilers willy nilly. : P

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS

Serious or not, the only part they flubbed was the German at the beginning, the rest was actually quite excellent.

Yuuki Kaji is uber adorable, in his natural voice, which isn't too far from his animu voice, too bad he's not cute irL, like Hiro Shimono aka Conny from this show aka Keima from Kami Nomi zo Shiru Sekai.

they're quite friendly IRL and have radio shows, possibly a variety show together too, not sure though. Here they are http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=VVIkIvWyWog#t=0s toward the 16:30 mark they share a bed(no monkey business though)

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
like Hiro Shimono aka Conny from this show aka Keima from Kami Nomi zo Shiru Sekai.

I really enjoy hearing Hiro in just about any anime. His voice is so unique and it's fun to listen to.

Most seiyuu can sing somewhat, they usually all end up on some kind of character song CD or something, especially when in a popular series.

Gimme Sasha's voice singing about potatoes.

" ♪ Boil 'em, mash 'em, stick 'em in a stew~ ♪"

KillerDraco

Alright i think thats it. this episode i think will be the one to make me cave and just read the manga!

That was Episode 5 for me. The cliffhangers... I couldn't handle them. Not at all.

...And then the manga left off on a cliffhanger. Whyyyy...

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS
Levi is voiced by Ararararararararagi and his skill level rivals Mikasa.

If Mikasa and Levi reproduced, that child would kill every last titan. Shame all she has eyes for is Eren.

Status
Not open for further replies.