• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shingeki no Kyoujin (Attack on Titan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy

mtqc

MY BEANS!
I appreciated it slowing down, mostly because Armin is my favorite character and I loved seeing him stand up in such a tense situation. Then again, I never mind slow pacing. Everything was suspenseful this episode!

wingzx

Heart-under-blade
SnK is a good series so far, I had really expected it to be like SAO (really, it hit top ten on MAL with just a few episodes, who can blame?) but so far it's doing well. Still, it's a tad overhyped at school, but that's okay too.

just from reading the manga i can tell u it wont die down after the first half. it gets more intense during the 2nd half. but i agree its way to hyped. its a really good anime, but its still a tad bit over hyped

Xionea

Half a centaur
I finally caught up with all 46 chapters (god, those chapters are loooooong), and I'm honestly curious of where they are going to stop at? Unless they decide to go with an original ending (please don't).

wingzx

Heart-under-blade
I finally caught up with all 46 chapters (god, those chapters are loooooong), and I'm honestly curious of where they are going to stop at? Unless they decide to go with an original ending (please don't).

i've been wondering that to. ima guess it will be a anime original or they skip alot >.<

Janovy

Banned
DAT cliffhanger.

Janovy

Banned

Xionea

Half a centaur
OK, so I've been doing some calculations, and I think I have a good idea where the anime will probably stop at:
My best guess is since the battle of Trost will end at episode 13, and then the recap at 14, this will obviously leave us with 11 episodes. If done correctly, they can easily leave it off with Annie engulfing herself in the crystal after the fight with her and Eren. It leaves a climatic battle at the end, leaving people satisfied enough that it ends at a nice spot, but enough that people will definitely want a season 2.

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
So, this show is looking like it's going to have crazily high sales that even make Madoka or Monogatari's sales look bad....

Which is kinda funny, since Madoka, and both seasons of Monogatari are really the only ones past 60000 sold in the past 5 or so years.

Shaft is a really good studio if they're able to do that with more than one series

Status
Not open for further replies.