• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shingeki no Kyoujin (Attack on Titan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
Which is kinda funny, since Madoka, and both seasons of Monogatari are really the only ones past 60000 sold in the past 5 or so years.

Shaft is a really good studio if they're able to do that with more than one series

Based off of Amazon's current prediction this'll easily hit 90k sales, that's just crazy for a TV series.

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
Based off of Amazon's current prediction this'll easily hit 90k sales, that's just crazy for a TV series.

So basically, it's the next Evangelion, really.

By the way, how much did Evangelion sell when it aired? I know it was a lot, but I have never seen sales numbers

Ace Of Keys

Me and My sketch pad
So far both anime and manga are pretty good. Manga art work as god awful and even now too much bold lines and stiff figures but i like it. I just enjoy the fact that if someone asks me what it is about i can just say "PTSD and Giants with no Genitals"

Ludger

スポック
I have seen until ep 6 and so far I am impressed..........very
While the art have too many "Thick lines", the deppressing and interesting story with epic and depressful soundtrack covering up
I see the manga and anime is very popular as well

wingzx

Heart-under-blade
man they are really slowing down the pacing. i thought for sure this episode woudlve been the end of the battle for trost.. but then they go and make us wait again

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
man they are really slowing down the pacing. i thought for sure this episode woudlve been the end of the battle for trost.. but then they go and make us wait again

I forget who said it before but I have very little confidence that they'll actually get to the end of the

Female Titan arc.

Also AoT videogame.

Mr SPYDA

YES! YES! YES!
Everything that happened in this show so far they could have put it in 1 episode

RasenShuriken6

The reason I started reading the manga was because the pace of the anime was too slow. I was too eager to know what happened next so I started reading it. I still enjoy watching it but they could speed up the pace though.

wingzx

Heart-under-blade
The reason I started reading the manga was because the pace of the anime was too slow. I was too eager to know what happened next so I started reading it. I still enjoy watching it but they could speed up the pace though.

well if u read the manga u should know by now at the pace there going its not going to catch up to the good parts for about 8 episodes or more so it will most likely have a anime original ending so if it does i hope it ends good

WinterStarlight

Let us eat!

That's probably the main reason why I even started reading the manga as well, but I soon grew to realize that they are both going at completely different paces. And if the anime does get it's own original ending like wingzx mentioned (which I think might be very likely), I, personally, would be fine with that. I wouldn't mind seeing two alternate endings to the same story line.

To be honest, right now, I seem to prefer the manga over the anime when it comes to content. Besides that, the animation in the anime is just outstanding!

matt0044

Why's the opening such a meme?

Status
Not open for further replies.