• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shinies for trade!

Andrew

hmm im deciding between which 1 of urs i want the politoed or magneton for my shiny luxray...i also have an untouched MYSTRY mew but not sure if i want to trade it

tominator_49

Kanto Kid
give you level 30 shiny luvdisc for kingler

Andrew

hmm well i do have shiny kirlia

Andrew

k nvm then

tominator_49

Kanto Kid
sorry shadow. luvdiscs all i have to trade. it doesnt have to be kingler, id just like a kanto shiny really

Theodore Ruxpin

Metal Mewtwo, you suck dude.

Metal Mewtwo and anyone else trading or having non-legit shinies suck. You are ruining the only aspect that makes shinies awesome which is their rarity, you dicks. Most shiny versions do not look cooler than their originals (for example: shiny magmortar is pink instead of red, groudon is a lame yellow, etc). If you action replay a bunch of them it is not cool. If you action replay anything, it is not cool. If you find one shiny rattata in the entire time playing through Fire Red, Ruby, and Pearl and you cherish it because of its rarity, you are awesome. I do support trading of legit shinies but:
1) No one finds more than three in all their time playing these games.
2) Especially no one finds multiple shiny events, legendaries.

In conclusion every Action Replayer here is ruining pokemon, and anyone else who has one legit shiny that they found that:
1) I might like better than my Adamant, EV trained shiny raticate
or
2) they would prefer to have a legit legendary for, or a starter they can't get, or anything else, which i have many to offer,

PM me!

The Shadow Trainer

Metal Mewtwo and anyone else trading or having non-legit shinies suck. You are ruining the only aspect that makes shinies awesome which is their rarity, you dicks. Most shiny versions do not look cooler than their originals (for example: shiny magmortar is pink instead of red, groudon is a lame yellow, etc). If you action replay a bunch of them it is not cool. If you action replay anything, it is not cool. If you find one shiny rattata in the entire time playing through Fire Red, Ruby, and Pearl and you cherish it because of its rarity, you are awesome. I do support trading of legit shinies but:

In conclusion every Action Replayer here is ruining pokemon, and anyone else who has one legit shiny that they found that:
or
2) they would prefer to have a legit legendary for, or a starter they can't get, or anything else, which i have many to offer,

PM me!

All my Shinies are legit, but they are cloned on emerald!!!

tominator_49

Kanto Kid
lol...but it's yellooooow : O
ok mate n/p

The Shadow Trainer

or

PM me!

All my Shinies are legit, but they are cloned on emerald!!!

tominator_49

Kanto Kid
lol...but it's yellooooow : O
ok mate n/p