• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shinies Wanted ! *-*

2rsa

Shiny Hunter
Hi^-^
I'm interested in your shiny flawless lugia
check my shop for offers
I need do add my gen 5 flawless shinies to the shop but i have most of them so if you don't see them there you could ask me for details;3

Assassin9399

Wanna hug?
my fc is 3525-4538-1455

do you need to breed the Magikarp?

Assassin9399

Wanna hug?
okay, PM me when you're ready, I think I can trade today, but I'm not certain

Last edited:

Mykle

Mykle
Trade complete w/ Mykle . :D

Great success! Hope you like both. That charmander has some potential. I prefer modest on mine but lonely is workable. Got him straight from the prof instead of using any breeding methods like my others.

Anyhow, thanks to RiceMenPt, I have a shiny axew growing up. He is going to kick some A and look good doing it.

Hopefully we can work something out again soon. I don't know what I want yet. Something 5th gen (I don't have any other than axew at the moment). Got BW whle in college and haven't had the time/patience. Any ideas?

Elements115

One with the shadows
Interested in: shiny flawless/near flawless scyther w/ perfect egg moves.

Perfect as in bug bite/superpower/roost right?

Offer 2 of the following:

Ut zekrom
Ut 3 unova dogs
Ut 2 kyurems
Lv 72 heatran
Shiny male lv 4 Ut ralts
Shiny lv 100 tentacruel
Shiny lv 34 magneton
Shiny lv 54 gyrados
Ut suicune
Lv 50 raiku

Thanks!

Last edited:

handul6

Covered in Bees!
I am interested in your
(Jap) ANA Flying Pikachu UT
I have multiple events, including an Ash's Pikachu T no light ball :(
A Flawless Adament Movie11 Victini,
Janta's Golurk, Carlita's Hydreigion,
Shiny WishMKR Jirachi,
T Adament Blaziken with Speed Boost
EUSMR09 Regigigas,
and some other stuff.
Sadly, I am not able to clone, and would like it greatly if you could give me a clone back of my pokemon?
This would not be necessary if you only want the Regigigas or the Ash's Pikachu, but for the others, I would not trade without it, or at least until I could find somone else to clone it for me.

Thank you!