• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

ShinjixKengo (OutofSpiteShipping) Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liberty4Pokemon

Vogue to the Music
A while ago over at Bulbagarden, I named the Shinji/Kengo pairing (OutofSpiteShipping- not the best name, but, eh). At first I didn't give it a second thought, but I've really started to like it as of late (partially because I'm an Appealshipper :p). In fact, it's probably become one of my favorite yaoi ships. Anyway, I was just wondering if anyone else happened to like pairing. Discuss. ;490;

OutofSpiteShippingBanner.png

(^Sorry about the banner, it's not displaying, you'll have to click on it to see it -.-)

Fanlist:

Liberty4Pokemon
Xx-Endless_Summer-xX
Zino
Honey_Clover112
Whiscash​

Last edited:

Xx-Endless_Summer-xX

Pearl and Coma <3
yeah...i dont mind the ship. its pretty cute, i'll support it, so add me please!

Liberty4Pokemon

Vogue to the Music
Thanks you guys, I'll add a fanlist now ^o^.

Now for a topic =D.

What do you think would happen if Kengo and Shinji had to do a tag battle or contest?

Xx-Endless_Summer-xX

Pearl and Coma <3
if they were in a tag battle...the'd act hesitant and annoyed that they cant battle solo, but the'd secretly want to battle side by side again. ^_^

honey_clover112

tsundere full force!
*Cough, cough*

The heck...o_O

Like the ship, wanna join! :D

Anyways, the name really sounds cute.

;006;

Whiscash

Professional catfish
OutofSpiteshipping? XD Great name for this particular pairing...since they're both shipped with Dawn and all, sounds like they've been put together to spite the Penguin/Ikarishippers...or at least that's how it seems to me ^^;

Anyway, although I don't really like Kengo much, I kind of like this...Prefer Comashipping, but it's still cute and ironic ^^ *wonders what Kengo's dub name will be* Please, not something as bad as Paul...>_>

Liberty4Pokemon

Vogue to the Music
Thanks, Clover and Whiscash, you two are on the list now :3.

whiscash said:
*wonders what Kengo's dub name will be* Please, not something as bad as Paul...>_>
Ugh, I know what you mean. When they released Shinji's English name I was like x_X. They really should just use the Japanese names on the dub, but, oh well...

In other news, I've made a chibi-ish picture of Shinji and Kengo!

outofspitechibidf0.png

Drawn on Paint and touched-up with GIMP.

Last edited:

Xx-Endless_Summer-xX

Pearl and Coma <3
Liberty4Pokemon, that is SO cute!!!

*wonders what Kengo's dub name will be* Please, not something as bad as Paul...>_>

hmm...i dont mind paul actually^^; it is rather unimaginative though. and Whiscash, if you like Comashipping, visit my thread!:)
and im an ikarishipper...but i still like this ship.

Liberty4Pokemon

Vogue to the Music
Liberty4Pokemon, that is SO cute!!!

Aww, thank you, Endless Summer ^_^. It actually turned out pretty well, unlike some of my other attempts to draw n-n'

honey_clover112

tsundere full force!
Oh, gawd. Totally cute. Very nice coloring, I might add.

Agree completely. Please let it be something that starts with S, M, or something but not P. C'mon....Paul?

;006;

Zino

Ice Cream Truck
Liberty4Pokemon- that was totally cute pic!! ^^ I love it<3

Yeah, in the beginning I didin't like Paul's name, but now I have got used to it.. and it's not so bad after all..

This ship kinda remainds me of DrewxHarley ship xD They both were May's rivals (or were they? I haven't watch advance yet.. **) And now Paul & Kengo are Hikari's rivals.. aaand.. well maybe you got it. xD

Whiscash

Professional catfish
This ship kinda remainds me of DrewxHarley ship xD They both were May's rivals (or were they? I haven't watch advance yet.. **) And now Paul & Kengo are Hikari's rivals.. aaand.. well maybe you got it. xD

<3 Tensionshipping ^_^ Drew and Harley were May's rivals...but Paul is Ash's rival, not Dawn's...I guess Nozomi x Kengo would be the DP equivalent of Tensionshipping...but I can't see that, somehow o_O Paul x Kengo kind of reminds me of Respectshipping (Ash x Drew) for some reason XD

Oh and adorable fanart, just cause everyone else is saying it and I'm unoriginal like that ^^;

Liberty4Pokemon

Vogue to the Music
Thanks everyone, I'm glad you like the fanart ^_^.

Paul x Kengo kind of reminds me of Respectshipping (Ash x Drew) for some reason XD
It reminds me of Respectshipping, too. Kengo's the sweet, cute kind of guy, and Shinji's the guy who kind of acts like a jerk ^^'. I could've called it NeoRespectshipping (jk).

honey_clover112

tsundere full force!
It reminds me of Respectshipping, too. Kengo's the sweet, cute kind of guy, and Shinji's the guy who kind of acts like a jerk ^^'. I could've called it NeoRespectshipping (jk).

Yesh...too much Respectshipping.(Neo?)Well...they'll never get along because...Dawn and Paul fight, eventually Kengo will hate him, blah, blah, blah....I think.

Hehe...no way! OutofSpiteshipping rocks<Name that is! And also the pairing!:D>

;006;

Whiscash

Professional catfish
Neorespectshipping XD Except Paul and Kengo don't respect each other...yet ~_^

I dunno though, maybe they could get along in some twisted way...Kengo teases Dawn, and Paul can't even remember her name XD

...They should battle sometime, like Ash and Drew did ^^

honey_clover112

tsundere full force!
Except Paul and Kengo don't respect each other...yet ~_^

....Yet. XD

I know....Paul doesn't even know her name, yet. Yeah, they should battle, I suppose. But....a Prinplup vs. Chimchar....doesn't seem fair, ne?

;006;

Xx-Endless_Summer-xX

Pearl and Coma <3
no that aint fair...but doesnt kengo have any other pokemon?

dunno though, maybe they could get along in some twisted way...Kengo teases Dawn, and Paul can't even remember her name XD
haa..yeah he doesnt even know it. maybe they can both tease dawn as the show goes on, then they start to notice eachother, and start to tease her together:D errrr...poor dawn^_^;;

honey_clover112

tsundere full force!
haa..yeah he doesnt even know it. maybe they can both tease dawn as the show goes on, then they start to notice eachother, and start to tease her together errrr...poor dawn^_^;;

Err.....that's kinda....-______-U

Poor Dawn. Uh, nothing.

O.O

;006;

Status
Not open for further replies.