• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shinny collection

ven?

Kanto Region Champ
Last edited:

Swagsire

ugh. Ugh. UGHHHH. I hate this. So much. This stupid collection. Leaves reshiram in format to trump my DualKlang deck. not to mention creating Meloetta EX, as the worlds most laughable EX since the old ones. That thing will never be viable. EVER EVER EVER. Wigglytuff does a better job. WIGGLYTUFF NXD. God. At least the Shaymin looks pretty, and Elesa looks like it might have some sort of niche. Qwaa ;195;

Swagsire

I never said meloetta was good, I just said I liked it.

Why are you so offended, you playing klang?

I will be playing it yup. As one of my side things. If it makes a come back im not gonna be impressed. :/

And yeah, I guess the art is alright Qwaa ;195;

Swagsire

Full art emolga is kinda surprising. And I kinda really dig the mew. Qwaa ;195;