• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shinou Map!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

water trainer

Knuckle Trainer
poke02.jpg

The Missing Number

Kool map. But i think it's already been revealed. NOt sure though .

[Super_Fjord]

Is a college kid.
Woah. Where's this from? I haven't seen this before...

Added- Well...there's about 13 "buildings" that I can tell...there may be more, but some of the map is cut off so I can't say for sure...and some may be one "city" or "town", but it does look cool.

It kind of looks like that snow environment everyone wants may be in those mountains...Or just another Rock tunnel...-shivers at the idea-

Last edited:

Hyper Shadow

wow! look at it it's huge!
I can't wait for D/P!

The Missing Number

On the very left, there is a town covered by clouds... well, close to the very left. I would have thought the elite four was up in the mountains. MAybe they are, and on the ight, it is a battle fronteir-esque place?

T

Team Gamma Leader Bryan

This Pic has been shown but i guess it would be ok since there is not really a topic dedicated to the map n/e ways im not a moderator or anything so meh

so lets get to buisness the regon is Gigantic and it looks like the region has lots of water to so it may be lots of places to explore instead of on land though i sense somehing is up with that snow mountain top that looks kinda like a huge lakes *Legendary pkmn location Perhaps* and Im guesing lucario is probably in the mountain area

water trainer

Knuckle Trainer
I've noticed that there are no islands???? then what's the surf HM for???

And behind that cloud there is a place, maybe thats where the league is?
I can also see houses in the snow,, and down from that is a waterfall,

There seems to be alot of towns/cities so this game must be long!

Can't wait!

TrainerIruka

Glaceon fan
Looks like there'll be a lot of caves and mountains to travel through...

;119; Iruka ;119;

King Shuckle

Don't be daft
water trainer said:
I've noticed that there are no islands???? then what's the surf HM for???

It's pretty obvious that this map isn't the full one. I'm sure once the whole thing is revealed, even more cities and some islands will be revealed.

By the way, this map is already posted in the Shinou FAQ thread.

Hyper Shadow

did anyone else notice the thing thst looks like a cave on the right side of the mountian and on the left side near the ground there seames to be another cave.
maybe you go through the mountian and not over it. Hmmmm.

T

Team Gamma Leader Bryan

even if the map is uberly huge like TrainerIruka said it looks to have alot of potential area's for caves and undergroudon areas thouhg the island...there doesnt seem to be any seen in the pic but youl see i bet on the other side of this pic is a slew of stuff that is needed like islands and huge cities

JuicyPaperclip

<!Seizure Enducing!>
Ive seen this before, it was also in the corocoro poke scan on pokemonelite2000. But I love it its sooo cool! I cant wait until the city near the top of the mountain, and also the waterfall on the right hand side of the mountain *squeels*XD

Status
Not open for further replies.