• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shiny Bidoof, What would you do

Shiny Bidoof, what would you do?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pokemon_Veteran

Poké Sage
Say you are walking around and you randomly encounter a Shiny Bidoof. What would you think and do at the moment.

A. Make it faint out of your hatred for Bidoof
B. Run away thinking it is useless
C. Capture and trade it on GTS making it someone else's problem
D. Take note of it IV's and do some math work.

Tf5174

I choose letter C!

celibi88

robochu=win
C
even when shiny i don't want but at least i can get a magikarp out of it

Blue Shiny Pikachu 1

Fly So High!!!
I would catch it but not trade it away. I'll need it for my shiny collection. If I didn't have any Poke Balls then I would etheir run or knock it out.

Aquadon

TCG Trainer
Catch it. Debate training it later.

I'm not even joking either. That's why there's a Shiny Bidoof in my PC.

Visual

Nine one six ~
I would probably catch it and just let it sit in my PC box. Since there is no option for that, I can't vote in this poll.

LoneStarAkira

+1 cookie for troll
None. 8D

I'd catch him, keep him, and raise him with lots of love~ <3
Because shiny Bibarels are actually pretty damn awesome.

Of course, out of the options, the last would be the closest to mine. I guess I could calculate its IVs and see if he'd be a really good fighter.

EnGallade

Say Whaaaaat?
I would keep it parade it around and get pelted by stones

(possible new meme)

Shiny Bidoof F*** No !

Pokemon_Veteran

Poké Sage
Well, how about I shake this Poll up with a little story.

Well, I was out EV training, and I came across a shiny bidoof. I thought for a moment on what to do. That is when I remembered about the game's Secret ID, so I had to catch it as even a random wild Shiny Bidoof has the information needed for deducing your secret ID or come increbibly close to it without using a hacking device. So I caught it, got its exact IVs and deduced my Secret ID, which is where the math part comes in. With it, I can now very easily abuse the RNG and breed shinies which aren't hacked.

Well, any random Shiny you encounter has the information needed for you to deduce your Secret ID, even a shiny Bidoof. So any random shiny should be kept for this purpose if you wish to know your Secret ID without using a hacking device.

HookShot

Shiny get!
E: Catch it and train it cause its shiny

My least favorite pokemon is Medicham. Guess what? I caught a shiny Meditite. Guess what I did with it? Trained it into a shiny Medicham. The moral of the story is: shiny-ness overcomes all preference barriers.

diablo_200525

ミッドナイト ミュウツー
Ladies and Gentleman before you do the I hate Bidoof cause its everywhere and its weak , aren't we forgetting one little detail. What does a Bidoof evolve into? Yes a Bibarel, and if i recall some people use a Bibarel competively and won with it. So yes i would capture it, raise it maybe with EV or IV or whatever, and turn it into a solid hard core offensive Bibarel. Would it be the HM slave? No, this one would have the shiny respect ^_^

And plus a shiny? doesnt happen everyday folks ^^

I hate shinies, so I'd make it faint... and I'm the only one that would so far, apparently.

Champion Shirona

Catch it why waste? U might will never see one again.

Corroded Arceus

Shiny Hunter
You need another option. I would capture it and maybe train it a bit, but I wouldn't check it's IVs because I don't do that.

Scrible

None. 8D

I'd catch him, keep him, and raise him with lots of love~ <3
Because shiny Bibarels are actually pretty damn awesome.

Of course, out of the options, the last would be the closest to mine. I guess I could calculate its IVs and see if he'd be a really good fighter.

^ This........