• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shiny collection needs to be completed.

Ledian_X

Don Ledianni
Hey all.

I am looking to complete my shiny pokemon collection with a shiny pokemon that's one of my favs. Thing is, it's gotta be a Kanto Pokemon. So. Shiny Butterfree, Sandshrew or any shiny bugs would be good. Will someone help?

I have to offer:

Non shinies:

Cresselia
Phione eggs
Legendary birds
cranidos
omanyte
several beldum
Other rares.

That's about it, really. So, can someone help me finish my shiny collection? Yes, I want a shiny ledin but I dunno if peiple HAVE those.

LX

AngelLatias

+ L i g h t m a r e
I have a shiny Pidgey. :D Natures on Cresselia or Cranidos please.

Ledian_X

Don Ledianni
I have shiny Butterfree and shiny Cubone too. I need a Timid Cresselia... Do you happen to know her IVs? And do you clone? ^^;

I'll take those! I can give you timid. Dunno her IVs, though

Chris
0172 7780 9578

I don't clone. I got these off of GTS. She was unused. I can tell.

Edit And t-struck, what ya want for that bug?

AngelLatias

+ L i g h t m a r e
List her stats then please and I could go check her IVs... I really need a good Cresselia for battling since I lose with mine... XD Do you accept clones? D: Because I clone via the GTS. If you'd like, I could just clone her for you.

Ledian_X

Don Ledianni
Clones are fine. I have no trouble. Here are her stats:

HP: 187
Attack: 74
Defense: 129
Sp Atk: 85
Sp def: 150
Speed: 100
Level: 50

I added you btw. My name is Chris and my code is 0172 7780 9578

What will you take for cubone?

LX

AngelLatias

+ L i g h t m a r e
Ouch, IVs sorta suck except for flawless Sp. Def. O.O Ok, give me like ten minutes or so to clone the Butterfree. Cubone, umm have any good pokemon with egg moves? If not, I'll just trade both for Cresselia.

Ledian_X

Don Ledianni
Yeah. I bred like crazy when I migrated. My bayleef's got some good egg moves. Leech seed and poison power. You can really hurt someone with that. I have others, though. Like pichu with volt tackle.

LX

Last edited: