• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

(Shiny) Competitive Pokemon Giveaway

What pokemon for the next giveaway?

• HP Ice Shiny Manectric 31/30/30/31/31/31 (timid + choice specs)

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • 1IV HP Fly Keldeo (30/30/30/30/30/31 timid + choice specs, not shiny)

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • 6IV UT Shiny Medidite (jolly 3EM + choice band)

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • 5IV -sp.att Shiny Steelix (Sassy nature + life orb)

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • 5IV -hp Shiny HA Ninetales (timid + heat rock, hp iv is not that low)

Votes: 4 26.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

AD95

Remember! Next giveaway on tuesday. You can already start catching a Magikarp!

You need to have a MALE magikarp between level 11 and 20, so make sure you have an old rod!

XY: Route 3, Route 22 and Parfum Palace
ORAS: Well, almost every route O_O, Route 2, Route 106, Route 103, Route 108 many many more. Just make sure to use an Old Rod so the magikarp will be between level 10-15. If it is level 10, you need to raise is one level so you can deposit it on GTS, it must be between 11-20 when you're going to deposit it.

Giveaway has been chosen!

Last edited:

FMS682

Pokemon Breeder
OH MY GOODNESS SO EXCITED FOR THIS GIVEAWAY! My husband loves Totodile so I want to surprise him with this shiny one for his competitive team! I will be posting my Magikarp tomorrow for sure!!!!!!!!
My IGN is Elizabeth
You can add me too if you want, FC is 4098-6006-4347

Edit
Haha awesome to hear! Hope your husband will be happy with the Totodile! (if you prefer a nickname you can always pm me)

My husband is going to love it! Can't wait to see his face!!!

I have deposited the magikarp :)

Last edited:

BlackoutSLM

Elite Collector
Another awesome giveaway! I will put a magikarp on the GTS for sure.
My IGN is Sérgio.
I would also like to make a suggestion: you could ask people to tell you their country and city, since it appears on the GTS.
It should make it easier for you to be sure the poké is being traded to the right person.
I'm from Lisbon, Portugal.

EDIT: Magikarp has been posted. It is level 11.

EDIT: Thank you!

Last edited:

AD95

OH MY GOODNESS SO EXCITED FOR THIS GIVEAWAY! My husband loves Totodile so I want to surprise him with this shiny one for his competitive team! I will be posting my Magikarp tomorrow for sure!!!!!!!!
My IGN is Elizabeth
You can add me too if you want, FC is 4098-6006-4347
Haha awesome to hear! Hope your husband will be happy with the Totodile! (if you prefer a nickname you can always pm me)

Another awesome giveaway! I will put a magikarp on the GTS for sure.
My IGN is Sérgio.
I would also like to make a suggestion: you could ask people to tell you their country and city, since it appears on the GTS.
It should make it easier for you to be sure the poké is being traded to the right person.
I'm from Lisbon, Portugal.
Awesome! You should get one tomorrow!

everyone can deposit their magikarp in 2.5 hours. Take the time of this post to calculate

Last edited:

Doomdour

Color Ball Collector
I hope it's okay to keep asking for new guys. Don't want to be a hog. Shiny Toto is a great choice. Sheer Force also awesome.

Karp will be deposited when the time is right and I'll edit this post accordingly.

IGN: Benny

Last edited:

cocas

Hi! Deposited the male Magikarp. Another awesome givaway! :)
IGN: Cocas

Willsantos

karp online ign:Will

JonT

Amazing giveaway!!! I have deposited the Magikarp. IGN: Jon.

i2i

Big Bad Wolf
IGN: Schmoopy

Deposited Lv15 Magikarp

Edit: Got it, thank you AD95

Last edited:

YOOMTAH

Let's dance~
My magikarp got sniped, omw to catch a new one...

EDIT: I deposited one again!

Last edited:
Ima go home and catch a Magicarp tn. Hopefully I make the cut off :)

PoweofWind

retired
ing:diamond
deposited magikarp lvl 11 male

DickGrayson

I posted a Magikarp, dont know if i had to do anything else to be eligible?

Male, Level 13
IGN: Grayson

The level 13 i deposited was taken, I have a level 11 male deposited whenever your back online to make trades.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.