• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

(Shiny) Competitive Pokemon Giveaway

What pokemon for the next giveaway?

• HP Ice Shiny Manectric 31/30/30/31/31/31 (timid + choice specs)

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • 1IV HP Fly Keldeo (30/30/30/30/30/31 timid + choice specs, not shiny)

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • 6IV UT Shiny Medidite (jolly 3EM + choice band)

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • 5IV -sp.att Shiny Steelix (Sassy nature + life orb)

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • 5IV -hp Shiny HA Ninetales (timid + heat rock, hp iv is not that low)

Votes: 4 26.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

cocas

Hi! I love the idea! Because if you want to give a list of pokemon to choose from people will choose diferent pokemons and it's hard to come into an agreement. Anyway, I love your give aways. They are always awesome so, thank you for doing them :)

Kitt Geekazaru

Infernape Trainer
If we could have any pokemon...
that's a tough question. But I would want a Togekiss that's competitively viable as a support/parahax. I doubt other people would want this, but
it is what I want.

YOOMTAH

Let's dance~
Nice way to make the choice easier and in some way cohesive with the community ;) That would mean though that every POTW that has already been covered is generally out of option, but that's not too big of a deal. But then I certainly hope that Sableye hasn't been in POTW yet!

P.S.: Am I the only one that noticed the mixup with Kangaskhan in Mega Blastoise's doubles department?

TyphLuxStoise

Destroyer of Worlds
1. Manectric
2. Ninetales
3. Growlithe

Love these options. Wouldn't be upset by any of them!

BlackoutSLM

Elite Collector
The POTW idea is awesome.
But I think "boring"or "weak" pokémon shouldn't be ruled out. If they are intended to be shiny, that will make them pretty cool and better yet, highly collectible. I'm pretty sure almost every player loves to find any shiny, no matter how "boring" the species is.
Anyway, thanks for doing these giveaways!

javik

Speaking of competitive, I would love a shiny physical Greninja. :)

AD95

The POTW idea is awesome.
But I think "boring"or "weak" pokémon shouldn't be ruled out. If they are intended to be shiny, that will make them pretty cool and better yet, highly collectible. I'm pretty sure almost every player loves to find any shiny, no matter how "boring" the species is.
Anyway, thanks for doing these giveaways!

Think you're right ^_^

Thanks for sharing your opinion!

FMS682

Pokemon Breeder
My vote goes for either Gardevoir, Ninetales or Rotom! Those would be really neat! Gardevoir is one of my favorite Pokemon along with Ninetales. Rotom is great competitively. Whatever you decide will be awesome!

Last edited:

Willsantos

I go for gardevoir

AD95

There is a little delay. Giveaway will probably start tomorrow in the evening/night or at wednesday.

Sorry guys, I am sure everyone understands!

FMS682

Pokemon Breeder
Have you posted directions for this giveaway yet? I looked through the forum but I didn't see any. Also I hope everything is ok!

giorgos21

event & shiny maniac
I'd like a metagross, if the poll is still open

AD95

First. I would like to apologize to everyone! Had a really really busy week. So sorry guys!

I am going to put up the info for the next giveaway in the second post. Giveaway will most likely start tonight or tomorrow.

Once again, sorry everyone!

Edit; Updated the second post!

Last edited:

BlackoutSLM

Elite Collector
Don't worry about it. :)

Zubat deposited. Level 12.
IGN: Sérgio
FC: 1950-8149-3966

Edit: Thank you very much!

Last edited:

kyogreblue3

take a byte
IGN KB3
Deposited a female Lv16 Zubat, with the message you specified (ADGARS).

Hope it's fine to deposit the Zubat already! Thanks for doing this \o/

EDIT: Just checked the GTS, thanks so much for the Gardevoir!! Really appreciate it :-]

Last edited:

Sutittaja

Lightning zebra
Pokemon deposited: Female Zubat lvl. 12
IGN: Evelyn

I really appreciate giveaways like these.

cocas

Hi! Deposited a female lvl 12 Zubat.
IGN: Cocas
Thank you for the give away :)

Received the Gardevoir! Thank you :)

Last edited:

javik

hello :) deposited a female lvl 12 Zubat
IGN: Javik
msg: ADGARS
thank you

Status