• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shiny Face-Off V.2!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow Suicune

Indigo Champion
I vote Raikou. I like the whole legendary beast trio.

cartwright

Marsh Trainer
I vote for Meganium because it is the cutest of the fully evolved starters! Arrrr!

Cain

RAWR
Meganium. They have like the exact same colors, but Autumn Meganium sounds better than autumn Raikou.

Wyvern

Basically amazing
Raikou, it looks cooler than Meganium, and Electric > Grass. Although, I don't really care who wins...their shiny forms are both good.

lilbluecorsola

Binky-boo! <3
I cannot say I greatly prefer either shiny form, so I shall have to vote for Meganium, simply because she is a favorite Pokémon of mine.

(*spazs* Ohmygawd, Corsola has a chance at winning. 8D)

Dragonfree

Just me
I'm not too fond of either of them, but I'll go with Meganium since I find Raikou's shiny colors downright ugly but Meganium's are more meh-ish.

Meganium. IMO, it looks alot better than Raikou.

.Bambi.

Be Wise, Tell Lies.
Hey Guys! I know I keep saying this, but I'm really sorry for not Updating. Yesterday I went to my dads again which meant I went straight from school to his place and was there until 9:30-ish. Then I came home and my sister had to use the computer for a few hours [University is SO fun! =D] and there you have it. Final Score is...

[size=+1]14 - 12 for Meganium!!!​
[/size]

Hellz Yeah! It was looking a little shaky for Meganium [I was nervous] but in the end, she pulled it off just like an attractive Grass Starter should! Oh, BTW, voting for Raikou purely because he beat Suicune is kinda...sad. I mean hate anything you want, but seriously.

Anywhays, today was...PICTURE DAY!!!
Every student’s worst nightmare! Hah...It was hi-larious. Everyone was checking their reflection [some in windows] and cover this and powder that. They just make it such a big deal.

Soooooo in true after-school-special clichés, mine wasn't all that perfect. If you don't know, I spike my hair with gel. So when I sat down and went where he wanted me, he pointed to my hair and said something [I really don't know what it was...another language?] Naturally, I look up at my hair while still smiling AND HE TAKES THE PICTURE!!!111 WTF?!
Heh...but these kinds of things usually happen to me. I'm not mad, it's awesome that I have a picture that looks like I'm starring into space.

Wait a tick...Wednesday. Today's Wednesday...WEDNESDAY!!! OH RIGHT! Last Monday I said that something very important was happening on the 14th and I never told you :p Well, it's not all that important, I just like to exaggerate. On the 14th, it was...

[size=+3]MY CATS BIRTHDAY!!![/size]​

Yup! That's right! Moka and Eboney are now 5 *le sniff* they grow up so fast ;o;! AND tonight is the Season Premier of Lost! Holy Fucrackers! New things are coming out right and left!!! =O

Tropius Master said:
I vote for the golden grass starter that can PWN Charizard :D
Correction, that's did PWN Charizard ;D!

* Sneasel [imgs=39]http://www.serebiiforums.com/images/avatars/shinyem/215.png[/imgs] [size=+1]VS.[/size] Corsola [imgs=42]http://www.serebiiforums.com/images/avatars/shinyem/222.png[/imgs] *​

Wow...this is 2nd last Round of this ENTIRE Face-Off! I'm...scared ;-; It's Corsola VS Sneasel as you can plainly see...and I'll be voting for Corsola. I love Sneasel and its Shiny form, but Corsola has an even greater one. I really can see her winning this entire Face-Off. And I...kinda hope she does :redface:

Now, these Winners want to win some more! Who will be crowned the Ultimate Shiny?
Cast your Vote and find out!
^[Wow that is getting incredibly old -.-o]^

Amaisan Axis

Jade Star Trainer
Corsola probably will win, but I vote Sneasel. Pink = automatic pimp-ness.

Ludi-Kero!

Hugging 'til the end
Happy Birthday to your cats ^_^

I vote for Corsola. It looks awesome! Blue! It looks like it get lost in the Ice Cave...but it looks so great, IMO way better than Sneasel.

lilbluecorsola

Binky-boo! <3
*majorOMGWTFspaz*

This is it. She has to win. She just has to. O.O

Okay, now do I really need to spell it out for you? All right, I will:

C-O-R-S-O-L-A. CORSOLA!!!!!!

Vote for her, peoples! 8D How can you not love the beautiful blue coral Pokémon?

Oh, and Happy Birthday to your cats, K.C. =P

S

Shadowcat

CORSOLA of Course! It is more cool, adorable, beautiful, strong and smart! That is why I'm voting for her!

Kawaiiest.Combusken said:

Soooooo in true after-school-special clichés, mine wasn't all that perfect. If you don't know, I spike my hair with gel.
K.C, you kid me. I spike my hair too, and Picture Day is tomorrow for me o0;;. We're very alike, aren't we? Even our birthdates are similar.

Anyway, I vote for Corsola. Partly for my friend lilbluecorsola, and partly because I despise Sneasel's hideous Shiny Form, and partly because I love Corsola's Shiny Form. K.C, if there's one thing you've done right in this entire Face-Off, it's pairing Sneasel with Corsola. There's no way it'll win, which makes me happy =D

AAMOF, I plan to smile like this --> =D <-- for Picture Day. I thought of :p and >=( for possible facial expressions, but that would look odd in the yearbook:p.

~*CB*~
The 8th Champion

O Fortuna

Velut luna.
You know, I love this face-off so much. It's great but if you don't want me to actually be upset at all, let Corsola win.

Anyway, I vote for Sneasel. Why does everyone love Corsola's shiny form so much? I mean, be honest, it's just bland. It is a nice shade of blue and I do love the shiny form but I really don't know why (ignoring the fact the original form is better still) because it is just two colours and one of them is white which is just blah. I know Corsola beat Miltank and people will think I'm bitter but I'm over that now. Miltank is awesome but she just got beaten. No problem. However, Sneasel actually has some attention-grabbing colouring and really makes you stop and look because it's such a huge deviation from the original.

Obviously enough, I vote for Sneasel. Pink = awesome. Even though it must be inevitable, Corsola doesn't really deserve to win. She's a great shiny but not really spectacular or anything and she isn't exactly breathtaking enough to win the whole thing.

Then again, it's just my opinion and I know nobody will listen but I implore you to do so because Meganium doesn't stand a chance and out of the final four, she is clearly the most awe-inspiring shiny and she deserves to triumph and conquer all. So, put your opinions of the actual Pokemon aside and vote for the actual colouring and appeal of the shiny form. I mean, if we were voting purely for the Pokemon rather than the shiny, I would've voted for Suicune, Corsola, hell I would even voted for Smoochum over Wooper back on the first page!

[/hopefullybringingcorsolabackfromthebrinkofvictory]

Status
Not open for further replies.