• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shiny Face-Off V.2!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cartwright

Marsh Trainer
I was thinking the same thing as Kinopio to be honest!:eek:
I vote for Sneasel because it has lots of different tones to it's yellowness and pinkness, unlike Corsola's plain blue!

GoldenHouou

antagoonist
I vote for Corsola. I still don´t like pink, and it doesn´t fit as Sneasel´s color.

Tropical Spirit

YAY! Original>You =3
Err....Happy late B-Day to your cat, K.C? :p

Anyways, I think the same as Kinopio. I vote Sneasel.

Guraena

Actually, after reading Kinopio's post, it changed my mind. I was going to vote Corsola, but not anymore. So my vote goes to Sneasel.

A

Aerial Ace

Honestly, between the three remaining contestants, I don't really think any of them are that good of Shinies...Meganium is meh, pink Sneasel looks a little weird to me (even though I love Sneasel), and that leaves Corsola, who's nice but is inferior to several Shinies that have already been eliminated..

I vote for Corsola because I don't really think the other two deserve it as much. Meaning, I guess I could say Corsola all the way? Whoo.

It's also just hitting me that this faceoff is coming to a close. Aww. ;o;

Hehe, Kinopio has a point...

I'll vote Sneasel for what Kinopio said, which is actually true. Sneasel does stand out more near Corsola. :D

Uchiha Sakura

Sasuke-kun. <3
*waves a little flag that says Sneasel is Numba 1!*

Pretty self-explanitory. xP

S

Selena's Quest

Corsola, hands-down. It's so blue... and lightish... and whiteish... ^^; Yeah, it's going to win, even though all the Sneasel fans are pouring in now.

G

Goin' Graveler

Sneasel. I really like it, it's one of the few Pokemon that look good in Pink when shiny.

Cain

RAWR
I vote Corsola. Its nice, but Sneasel isnt bad either. Just like it better.

.Bambi.

Be Wise, Tell Lies.
Hey Guys! Well, I know some of you will not be happy with the results, but I gave this round quite a few days so it would be fair. [errr...that's why I haven't updated...*shifts eyes* o_O]
Final Score is...

[size=+1]17 - 9 for Corsola![/size]​

Ha! Looks like Kinopio's attempts were futile >:D! <-- smiley he loves.
Hmmm. This is odd. It seems that more people hated Corsola and wanted Sneasel to win than the other way around...yet Corsola *still* won. I guess Corsola fans are just tamer ^.^o

So, today I went to the movies and saw Corpse Bride! I've been wanting to see it for quite a while as The Nightmare Before Christmas was my all-time favourite movie as a Child. And this, dealing with dead people and having stop-motion animation just felt so much like it [not to mention it's by Tim Burton].
It was one of those movies where the plot turns out much different than you expected, but it's still great. It was a wonderful movie with unique people designs, awesome songs, great plot and a little bit of comedy with a happy ending. However, apparently it's based on an old Russian Folktale where a groom marries a dead person or something...
Either way, if you liked the Nightmare Before Christmas, you'll love this. And even if you didn't, you still may like it. It does have some adult humor in it too.
Favourite Quote: When Victor is practicing his vows in the woods and trying to say, "I take this ring" he says "I cup your...oh wait!" while putting his hands on his chest. Hi-Larious.
Oh and for the record, the Corpse Bride [Emily] is hott. Like, smexy dead person hott =D

Well my Voters, this is the end. The Last Round of this entire Face-Off...I'm not going to continue this and start a new one, etc. Like a lot of finished Face-Offs seem to be doing now. There will be a Crowned Shiny, and then it will be done. So please, make the best of the...

[size=+3]The True Ultimate Awesome Fantabulous Final Battle...[/size]

* Meganium [imgs=64]http://www.serebiiforums.com/images/avatars/shinyem/154.png[/imgs] [size=+1]VS.[/size] Corsola [imgs=42]http://www.serebiiforums.com/images/avatars/shinyem/222.png[/imgs] *​

Okay Voters! In this corner, weighing a girthy 221.6 lbs and standing 5' 11'' tall, the Golden Autumn Annihilator, MEGANIUM! And in this corner, weighing a petty 11 lbs and standing 2' short, the Blue Coral Crusher, CORSOLA! *shot*
I'm actually extremely pleased with the turnout. I believe both Candidates very much deserve to be here and wish good luck to them both!
I'll vote for Corsola. I've always loved Shiny Corsola, [infact, at one point I was hunting for one] and that's why I'm voting for it today. It has a subtle beauty to it that I just adore. Meganium is also a deserving winner for this Face-Off, as she is quite gorgeous, but there's something about blue and white all wrapped up into that cute package that makes Shiny Corsola irresistible.

Who will be Crowned the Ultimate Shiny? Who has what it takes to be named the Most Popular Shiny Ever? Cast your Vote and Find out!​

This is it, eh?

I'll go with Meganium. As I said before, the best Shinnies are the Gold ones IMO. Plus, Meganium is at least in my top 20 favorites... Corsola isn't as favorite. lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.