• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shiny Face-Off V.2!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ludi-Kero!

Hugging 'til the end
I wish i could vote here since the beginning, but i'll remember this excellent face-off.
Thanks for the thanks :D. I'll be waiting for the Shiny Face-off D/P but only YOU can make that face-off.

So, congrats Corsola, an excellent champion!

Congrats Kawaiiest! This was, is and will be one of the best face-offs ever!

Page 225! Cool!

Shadow Suicune

Indigo Champion
Thank You, Kawaiiest. Combasken, for a brilliant leading of this Face-Off! Since now, there is another big reason for an impatient waiting for Diamond/Pearl! :)
I look forward to D/P shiny Face-Off!

cartwright

Marsh Trainer
Arrr, thanks K.C! I always used to wonder whether I was noticed or not!^_^
To me, this face-off (and Kinopio's, we can't forget your brother face-off now!) has always been the biggest and best face-off ever since I first joined here, but I guess that's just because it was so popular!;)
Now there is another reason to wait for D/P!:D Good luck in the future and I guess I'll be seeing you around the face-off area in the future for now on!

lilbluecorsola

Binky-boo! <3
Wow, I was mentioned. ^^; I feel so recognized.

Oh my gawd, I can't believe it. Corsola actually won. 8D I was so afraid she wouldn't make it in the end. Well, now I can honestly tell people that she is the best Shiny after all. XD

So sad to see this go, K.C. =) It was an amazing Face-Off, and I feel glad to have participated in it. This has truly been a grand competition, and I'm sure few will ever live up to its accomplishments.

Cheers, K.C. Thanks for giving us what I believe to be one of the best Face-Offs in SPPf history, ever. (^.~)

~Blue

Sweet, I was mentioned.

Anyways, Meganium put up a good fight, but Corsola won in the end. Yay, Corsola!

And it's sad to see that the face-off has ended...It was fun, and I bet the next one with the D/P shinies will be as awesome!

W00t, I was t3h mentioned. :p Thanks K.C. Even though I've only been here since about the middle of the Face-Off 0_0

And w00t for Corsola. No more Meganium W00tw00t =D

~*CB*~
The 8th Champion

Too bad Meganium lost... oh well. I like Corsola, and Blue is my favorite color, so it's excellent either way. :)

I'll just say: EXCELLENT Face-Off, KC! I really liked it, though I just joined in the very last season. It was the only one with well-thought opinions and an overall intense competition. Not better proof of that than the final face-off. I LOVED it wasn't overriden by annoying fanbase, and everyone had a good reason to choose.

And thanks for mentioning me, though I was just in the last moments. :) You're awesome too! :D

Now that just leaves the Attack Face-Off, but I hope D/P brings a few interesting Pokémon to have a new competition.

So... until next time! ^^

M

MysticFlames

Crap, I missed the final face-off. *slaps self* I would've voted for Corsola anyway.

Well K.C, this has been one excellent face-off and it's finally over....*sniff* Also, congrats Corsola for winning. Can't wait for the D/P shiny face-off!

Oh...and...thanks for puttin' me on the list. I feel recognized.

Last edited by a moderator:

MetalMario

< It's Passion Pink!
Dang. I wish I wasn't so tied up with uni classes and stuff; I seriously wish I could've voted for the true best shiny ever. RIP. Shiny Face-Off V2. You will be dearly missed, especially after facing such a tragic demise. *sniff*

S

Selena's Quest

Wow. Well, this is the end, I suppose, innit? Well, CONGRATULATIONS CORSOLA for winning, it deserves to be the winner. It's another happy ending face-off, even for the Meganium-lurvers.

K.C, I'd like to thank you for thanking me for being a voter. I was in a post! W00T! This may be the start of a new online Serebii life! *triumphant music*

Congrats, Corsola, and goodbye Shiny Face-Off 2.0... it was fun. When D/P comes out, I'll scan the Face-Off Forum every now and then... who knows? xP [/sappyreplytotheend]

Congrats to Corsola, and congrats KC, it was fun.

Pokemaníaco Desesperado

Normal Coordinator
No, Corsola won ;o; Well, it could be worse, in fact, I like shiny corsola :).
Yay, I was mentioned ^.^
And... will this 386 pokémon be included in the d/p shiny face-off? (if there's one, of course).

Cain

RAWR
Cant beleive its over... *plays Graduation* <-- by Vitamin C for those with bad memories :F And congratulations to the beautiful hunk of pixels, Corsola! :) But man, this face of has really funny, it would go so off topic... in a good way :p and I hope you get your licence soon, KC! :O Anyway, its been awesome! -Cain

too mushy ._.

F

Flare

Darn, I was gone too long and missed most of the vots. Ah well, Corsola is a good shiny to winn. ^^

C

Christian

Oh, I'm so sad that I couldn't be here on time to vote and support my beloved Meganium in the Final Round :(... Really, really sad... It would have been 17-16 :p... Well, my most sincere congratulations to you, K.C., and to your totally awesome Face-Off!!! :D I'm gonna miss it, man... It was nice the time it lasted... Maybe you could start a new thread?? I look forward to it... Well, if you keep coming here, don't forget you'll be always welcome to vote in my Face-Off as a V.I.P. voter!!! (Well, it's not like you're gonna get any benefit from it :p, but anyways...) :D...

...Thanks for giving me a reason to come here frequently ;)...

Status
Not open for further replies.