• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shiny Face-Off V.2!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Fire

Land Shark =O~~~
Oh boo, I missed the last rounds of the face-off *bangs computer for crashing*. This was by far my favourite face-off, and I feel kinda bad about it ending ... and I feel bad that Corsola won *gets shot*.

Anyway, great face-off ... can't wait for D/P and the resurrection of this face-off.

Oh I got thanked, wtf? Well I wouldn't have voted so much if it wasn't a good thread =D.

GoldenHouou

antagoonist
I hadn´t voted in this face-off much... Too bad... Oh well, I will be missing this, but I´ll get over it *Cries*

Good thing that Corsola won instead of Sneasel. I´m so relieved...

.Bambi.

Be Wise, Tell Lies.
pikalax said:
Well, since it's over, there's no point for this thread to be open anymore. Let's start a new Shiny Face-Off. But in the meantime, this thread is...

CLOSED
Hmmm...yeah. And out of all the people on this Forum, we know you should be the one to say that. Honestly, you can't just walk in here all say this Thread is closed. It's finished, so you don't lock it but just let it slip into the back pages -.-o

Anywhays, I thought I'd let you all know that I got my Driver's License! Hellz Yeah!
Sooo...ummm...please don't post anymore unless you're a Regular Voter who hasn't replied and wants to. Let's let this Thread be...

And to answer all your questions, esurecting a Thread a year later is DEFINETLY breaking the rules, so if there isn't a Shiny Face-Off going at the time of D/P, then I will start a brand new one. But just for D/P Pokemon. Don't want to go through all the Pokemon all over again D:

Amaisan Axis

Jade Star Trainer
Don't want to go through all the Pokemon all over again D:[/color]

I would want to if I were you. IMO it makes it more fair.

Kawaiiest.Combusken said:

Anywhays, I thought I'd let you all know that I got my Driver's License! Hellz Yeah!

Congrats K.C! I still have to wait another *counts* 9 months.

Why so long after your b-day, though? I know my parents are makin' me get my license right on my (our :D) birthday!

.Bambi.

Be Wise, Tell Lies.
Phizzle said:
I would want to if I were you. IMO it makes it more fair.
If you've run a Face-Off that lasted 1 Year, 2 Months, and 11 Days, I think you would get tired of it too.
And that's why it'll be the "D/P Shiny Face-Off". And if you want me to, I'll even face the winner of it against Corsola.

Congrats K.C! I still have to wait another *counts* 9 months.

Why so long after your b-day, though? I know my parents are makin' me get my license right on my (our :D) birthday!
Uhhh...well I never got around to it in the summer. And with school, I can only go on Fridays [because we have a short day] so...yeah. I don't know. But it was good timing as well, seeing as they're going to change the rules to have your L for 2 years instead of 1 in Early October. GO ME! =D

Amaisan Axis

Jade Star Trainer
Actually, the nominations idea was, is, and will always be a horrible way to do any face-off.

1. Takes up valuable time
2. Not fair to the ones who didn't get selected

One good (at least IMO) suggestion is to turn this into the Least Favorite Shiny Face-Off. K.C probably doesn't want to, but I like the idea!

O Fortuna

Velut luna.
OK, now I wasn't going to post out of respect for K.C but can we please stop posting on this thread? The face-off is over. Corsola is the winner. If you want to start a new face-off, go ahead and creat your own thread but don't clutter this one with such garbage. Just let it die peacefully on the back pages rather than being put down by a moderator, OK?

pikalax

Back in the OLDEN days...
Phizzle said:
Actually, the nominations idea was, is, and will always be a horrible way to do any face-off.

1. Takes up valuable time
2. Not fair to the ones who didn't get selected

One good (at least IMO) suggestion is to turn this into the Least Favorite Shiny Face-Off. K.C probably doesn't want to, but I like the idea!

I love that idea!

So, who do you like less, Magnemite or Aron?

WaterDragon trainer

Freak Like Me
I dislike MAGNEMITE more because he's annoying. Just a floating magnet.

Status
Not open for further replies.