• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shiny Face-off

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaterDragon trainer

Freak Like Me
Shiny ;219; ftw.

Scy*Teh*Scyther

Scyther FTW <3
Macargo again ^^

Blaze Dragon

T3h Blazing Ranger!
Staryu said:
I thought it was time for a Hurt/Heal ;-;
Yes it was, but I couldn´t put a HH so I put a normal round in the meantime
I vote Magcargo again
-Magcargo>9/10
-Snubull>>3/10
-Elekid>>>3/10

Scy*Teh*Scyther

Scyther FTW <3
-pokehs topic- O-o;;

Macargo again =D

Blaze Dragon

T3h Blazing Ranger!
these are my shinys black rayquaza,gold groudon,purple kyogre,red lugia,blue sceptile,darker regirock,greenish registeel,really bright colored regice,green latios any1 want to challenge me hehe i use no cheating devices
Post it in the Shiny Pokemon Club they will maybe like to know it, we don´t. This is NOT a place for requesting Shiny battles, I put 2-3 Pokemon and you vote for one
Well, Magcargo won (by far) so the next round it is, here it goes!
pkrssh083.gif
VS
pkrssh030.gif

Magneton VS Kirlia
Magneton is damned boring that coloured, so I will vote Kirlia

WaterDragon trainer

Freak Like Me
Shiny ;281; ftw. Shiny Magneton is kinda plain.

Last edited:

2and2makes5

Even thought my Shiny Magnemite was my first shiny EVER, I'll still vote Kirlia. My favorite color's blue, and I've always wanted a Shiny Gardevoir.

Blaze Dragon

T3h Blazing Ranger!
Kirlia again, and is crushing...really
-Magneton>0/10
-Kirlia>>>>>6/1'

Status
Not open for further replies.