• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shiny glitch?

Omega

Togepiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Is there a glitch that can turn normal pokemon into shiny?

kinglax

will give nethin 4it
There is a cheat

Omega

Togepiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
If its not for GS im not interrested.

If its for GS then PM me.

I wish there was a glitch.

kinglax

will give nethin 4it
None, sorry. I would like to trade for that mightyena though! I have a crobat

C-Rich

Hellhathnofuryatall
GS and AR aren't allowed to be talked about here.

And, I'm sure a good amount of shiny hunters wish there was a glitch. All it is is based on luck.

kinglax

will give nethin 4it
Yesterday I found my first ever shiny in any RSE game. Zubat... It was in Altering cave, funny huh? He is a crobat now! I was lucky, I guess.

Omega

Togepiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
I mgith trade you, thgouh im already gettig a crobat.

PM me and we can tlak about it.

If there was a glitch like that, the value of shinies would take an incredible nosedive.

i heard that if you clone your pokemon in the battle tower enough times it may end up shiny but this is just a rumor

kinglax

will give nethin 4it
It cant be shiny if it is a clone, because it is an identical copy.

No the Rumor was that If you deleted a shiny during the cloning process (deposit a pokemon after saving) and then you turned off in the middle of the 'gap' after saying yes then the next pokemon will have a 1 in 64 chance of being shiny.

Kyaku

. . .
Nope. There might be a chance of that if your game gets water in the cartridge, but I wouldn't recommend it. Considering it might just destroy the game.