• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shiny groundon

MEWSY=)

<<<I got it!!!!!!!!!
hey im having probs finding a shiny groundon can some one give me some advice and soz if this is spam

Manjot

Scizor is my Bishie
Theres no advice on catching one. Save before you battle it then when you do and its not shiny turn it off and on then do it again. Thats the only legit way to do it.

The Mighty Wurmple

Soft-reseting is better for your gameboy.

A+B+Start+Select.

Jao

Lv. 100 master!
Hmm... just keep at it and do not give up! if you do you will never get a shiny groudon.

MEWSY=)

<<<I got it!!!!!!!!!
thnx everyone i will post wen i get it =)

_Aerodactyl_

Skilled Trainer
You will have a really tough time finding one because you cant breed it ;) I would not advise going after one ;)