• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shiny Hunters Guild

master of murkrow

Shiny Hunter
Welcome to the Shiny Hunters Guild, a place specially made for those with the endurance to hunt shiny pokemon for a long time.

Just look around and tell me if you want anything.

Workers:

Im accepting work applications, so if you want to help me out just PM me.

CLOSED

Waiting list:
5.​

If the Waiting list is full you can still request something, but it will take a little longer.

Just tell me what you want me to make - what colours you want - what kind of pokemon must be on it. NOTE: I can only make 2 pokemon max. animated in 1 animation.

Credit must always be given if its used, NOT only on serebii! The examples may be used if u asked permission. If u dont do this you will get a ban on my shop and a report to the mods.

Ban list:

Last edited:

Ipodcheese

Shiny Hunter
Hello Master of Murkrow I've seen you around the shiny forum.
Would you be able to make me a ruby BQ card?
Colors: Could you do a Ruby styled Red?
Pokemon: None that I've caught atm because I just started but I will try and SR for a shiny Groudon probably for my last shiny :)
Thanks iPodcheese
*May the shine be with you*

Last edited:

Claus351

Shiny hunter :)
can you make me a BQ card for HG? I'm currently hunting any of the starters if that helps :) thanks murkrow!
EDIT: any colors fine, preferabley blue.

master of murkrow

Shiny Hunter
Hello Master of Murkrow I've seen you around the shiny forum.
Would you be able to make me a ruby BQ card?
Colors: Could you do a Ruby styled Red?
Pokemon: None that I've caught atm because I just started but I will try and SR for a shiny Groudon probably for my last shiny :)
Thanks iPodcheese
*May the shine be with you*
Here are your BQ cards, I made 2 of them since I didnt know if u liked your "catchphrase" in it. Just tell me what you think.
IpodcheeseBQcard1-1.gif

IpodcheeseBQcard2-1.gif

And PM me if u need editing cuz that is peeped in a second work.

can you make me a BQ card for HG? I'm currently hunting any of the starters if that helps :) thanks murkrow!
EDIT: any colors fine, preferabley blue.

Your BQ card will be done by tomorrow.
Here it is:
0badges-1.gif

Both accepted!

Last edited:
Can you make me a badge quest card for pokemon pearl colored black and red?

master of murkrow

Shiny Hunter
Can you make me a badge quest card for pokemon pearl colored black and red?

Accepted! It will be done by tomorrow togheter with Claus's BQ card

Here it is:
0badges.gif

Thanks for giving me the most challenging BQ request. It was hard to find a way to use 2 colours but I have now found it. thank you for that

Last edited:

cocoadragon

Shiny Hunter
can u make me a shiny card like the one in my sig the background doesnt matter can it be squares instead of circles?

and a little bigger to where u can see the pokes better

master of murkrow

Shiny Hunter
can u make me a shiny card like the one in my sig the background doesnt matter can it be squares instead of circles?

and a little bigger to where u can see the pokes better

Accepted! I will work on it tomorrow and it probably will be done by tomorrow.

a quick edit for Ipodcheese:

IpodcheeseBQcard2-2.gif

Congratz on your purple Kip of the Mud

Last edited by a moderator:

cocoadragon

Shiny Hunter
i have a question: would u mind not including my chained shinies? when u are doing my sig plz :)

AquaRegisteel

Face Oblivion
Hey there.

May you make me a silver BQ card please? If you can put Shiny Chikorita and Shiny Wooper on there too, that would be great =) Also, can you put Lugia in like the Giratina in your BQ card please? Thank you.

Floette

Fennekin
I really like your Badge Quest cards, they are really clean-cut, efficient, and ... shiny. I have decided to do a Soul Silver Badge Quest so I would like to request a BQ Card!

I would like the same exact style as all of the other Badge Quest cards you have done. If you could make it silver that would be fantastic. (Just how the Ruby BQ one is red :p)
And for the legendary pokemon on the end, Lugia would be nice. Even nicer if it is animated ^_^ Hope my request is accepted :D

Congratulations on starting a successful shop! The Shiny Hunters Guild was a very good idea.

EDIT: Just realized my request is really similar to AquaRegisteel's. You can do anything you like to change it up so that they aren't too similar. And, as I haven't gotten any shinies for the quest yet, no pokemon need to be added.

Okay this will be your final warning. First you have failed to give credit to Sworn Metalhead for making this graphic/background on your signature and now you're using his work for your own graphics and claiming it as your own. Unless you give credit now and have proper permission from the artist to use their work, you must remove it and find another example to use. Plagiarism is a serious offense around here and won't be tolerated any further.

master of murkrow

Shiny Hunter
Okay this will be your final warning. First you have failed to give credit to Sworn Metalhead for making this graphic/background on your signature and now you're using his work for your own graphics and claiming it as your own. Unless you give credit now and have proper permission from the artist to use their work, you must remove it and find another example to use. Plagiarism is a serious offense around here and won't be tolerated any further.

Im sorry mod sweetmay, I forgot that he made the background of the shiny card and therefore forgot to give him credit. But I have permission to use it since I had made a request in his shop. The credit has been added and I will give my apologize to him right away.

Aquaregisteel and Pocket Monstre both Accepted!

Last edited:
Accepted! It will be done by tomorrow togheter with Claus's BQ card

Here it is:
0badges.gif

Thanks for giving me the most challenging BQ request. It was hard to find a way to use 2 colours but I have now found it. thank you for that
:D That... is...AWESOME!!!!!

Claus351

Shiny hunter :)
Here are your BQ cards, I made 2 of them since I didnt know if u liked your "catchphrase" in it. Just tell me what you think.
IpodcheeseBQcard1-1.gif

IpodcheeseBQcard2-1.gif

And PM me if u need editing cuz that is peeped in a second work.

Your BQ card will be done by tomorrow.
Here it is:
0badges-1.gif

Both accepted!

Thanks! :D I'll put ur credits in it.

Uber_Fuller

<-- Latest Shiny
Hey master of murkrow!

I really like your BQ cards and would like to request one for my own BQ.

It is for my Leaf Green BQ. I would like it to be Leaf Green color styled along with the legendary at the end being Mewtwo.
Currently in my BQ I already have Squirtle, so if you could add that.

Thanks so much!

master of murkrow

Shiny Hunter
Hey master of murkrow!

I really like your BQ cards and would like to request one for my own BQ.

It is for my Leaf Green BQ. I would like it to be Leaf Green color styled along with the legendary at the end being Mewtwo.
Currently in my BQ I already have Squirtle, so if you could add that.

Thanks so much!

Accepted! You will be notified when it is ready

here is your shiny card cocoadragon:
Shinycard.png

Last edited:

cocoadragon

Shiny Hunter
add empoleon to the SR shinies plz :) 280 SRs