• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shiny Hunters Guild

Hi, Master of Murkrow! This shop seems rather awesome so far!

May I request a shiny card, please, with a simple dark blue background with the foreground style of your first example? The shinies I'd like on it are Charizard (FireRed), Gastly (Platinum), Gyarados (SoulSilver), Luxray (unknown), Articuno (unknown), Lugia (HeartGold), Zangoose (SoulSilver target) and Totodile (HeartGold target). Luxray, Gastly, Articuno and Lugia were recived in a trade, whilst Charizard was SR'd for.

Thanks in advance if you do this for me!

KittyKitty3308

Shiny Hunter
Hey Master of Murkrow!

I randomly decided that when I went to restart my SS and my fiance's HG (to get the 3rd gen legends in my name, not his), I decided to do a BQ for my SS. I was wondering if you can put me on the waitlist for a shiny SS BQ card? I would like the animation to be a shiny Lugia (if possible, if not a regular one will work) and the colors to be pink and silver (first 4 1 color and last 4 the other). If you can't break up the colors, you can just surprise me with one of them. This is an awesome thing you are doing and we really appreciate your skills! :p

Thank you and I hope you get your shinies soon!

master of murkrow

Shiny Hunter
Hi, Master of Murkrow! This shop seems rather awesome so far!

May I request a shiny card, please, with a simple dark blue background with the foreground style of your first example? The shinies I'd like on it are Charizard (FireRed), Gastly (Platinum), Gyarados (SoulSilver), Luxray (unknown), Articuno (unknown), Lugia (HeartGold), Zangoose (SoulSilver target) and Totodile (HeartGold target). Luxray, Gastly, Articuno and Lugia were recived in a trade, whilst Charizard was SR'd for.

Thanks in advance if you do this for me!

Hey Master of Murkrow!

I randomly decided that when I went to restart my SS and my fiance's HG (to get the 3rd gen legends in my name, not his), I decided to do a BQ for my SS. I was wondering if you can put me on the waitlist for a shiny SS BQ card? I would like the animation to be a shiny Lugia (if possible, if not a regular one will work) and the colors to be pink and silver (first 4 1 color and last 4 the other). If you can't break up the colors, you can just surprise me with one of them. This is an awesome thing you are doing and we really appreciate your skills! :p

Thank you and I hope you get your shinies soon!

both accepted but like I already posted, it might take a while since school started for me again. But they will be done this weekend.

KittyKitty3308

Shiny Hunter
Totally understand! No rush! Maybe by this weekend I will have a starter for you to add. ;)

flyer1228

Novice Shiny Hunter

jireh the provider

Video Game Designer
Accepted. What size do you want the banner to be? I'll try my best to do this.

Thank you. This will be for a friend of mine from new zealand. Most likely something for a book's cover.
Suggestion would be the background's image's size can work

Last edited:

flyer1228

Novice Shiny Hunter
jireh the provider your request is done. I hope this is what you were looking for. I couldn't get the yellow part of the emolga to be red and the image can only be so big. XD

The-Provider-Request-_128.gif

KittyKitty3308

Shiny Hunter
Master of Murkrow,

I just got my shiny SS BQ starter. She is a Totodile. So when you get around to my BQ card, can you add my wonderful new edition?

Thank you! You're the best! :)

Floette

Fennekin
Similar to the above post, if you could add a shiny Cyndaquil onto my BQ card that would be great.

Thanks, and there is no rush- I know you are busy so take all the time you need.

Ipodcheese

Shiny Hunter
I would like a banner please?

Background image:http://wallpaperimages.org/image_ga...ree wallpapers fire_Flower_Fire_Wallpaper.jpg
Pokemon Black and white sprites: (Shiny) Gigalith on the right (Shiny) Nintetails in the middle with (Shiny) Meganium and Swampert on either side of Nintetails. Then (Shiny) Emboar on the right with (Shiny) Charizard on the far right side
Text: Ipodcheese Shiny hunter
Size: 500 x 400

Thanks

flyer1228

Novice Shiny Hunter
I would like a banner please?

Background image:http://wallpaperimages.org/image_ga...ree wallpapers fire_Flower_Fire_Wallpaper.jpg
Pokemon Black and white sprites: (Shiny) Gigalith on the right (Shiny) Nintetails in the middle with (Shiny) Meganium and Swampert on either side of Nintetails. Then (Shiny) Emboar on the right with (Shiny) Charizard on the far right side
Text: Ipodcheese Shiny hunter
Size: 500 x 400

Thanks

Accepted. I'm not sure if this is what you wanted. I can edit it still, of course:

Ipodcheese_128.gif

Ipodcheese

Shiny Hunter
Accepted. I'm not sure if this is what you wanted. I can edit it still, of course:

Ipodcheese_128.gif

Hey it looks good just need swampert to be shiny
and could you please add shiny Fearow next to Gigalith

flyer1228

Novice Shiny Hunter
Ipodcheese your oder is ready. Editing it is still possible.

Ipodcheese2.gif

Ipodcheese

Shiny Hunter

BlueLeoBlood

Viking Trainer Leo
Would anyone be willing to trade their shiny Seviper?

Blastonite

Dream Crusher
Hmmm. Master. This still open? If so could you make me a shiny card? Preffered colors are Dark Purple, Green, Black, and a Soft Pink. If you are not making cards anymore then ignore this and have a good one :) Gl shiny hunting