• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shiny Hunters Hall Of Bad Luck

octoboy

I Crush Everything
I've only caught one one shiny in my whole life, and that is an orange linoone. When I caught him, I did not care to raise a linoone, so I gave him to my cousin, and his game ended up getting stolen. He still feels guilty about that.

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
heres one for longest period of time....ive been looking for my very first sighting of any shiny since G/S/C came out and im still looking

Z_N-Freak

I <3 Samus Aran
I never ever encountered a shiny in my whole life and I am playing pokémon for 6 years now T.T

I am 15 years old and began playing pokémon Red and Blue on a the computer. The shiny getting thing I didn't know about until quite some time ago (4 years maybe). And I never ever encounterd ONE single Shiny Pokémon T.T

I am still searching for any random shiny pokémon. Whatever status, whatever whatever xD
Just a shiny pokémon ^-^
One that is from me =3 (I have a neighboor kid that has 2 Shiny's and he only plays pokémon for 2 years now =/ The world is so unfair xD )

~Dotaitos~

I've been hunting a shiny Fuwante (to evolve into a shiny Driftblim for my team) for four months now, I've still not found anything.

SilverDragon7683

Will Eat For Food
uh let's see, I'm on week 2 of trying to hatch a shiney trapinch, still trying...
I tried for 3 days to get a starter shiney treeko, I gave up after seeing the poochyena shiney and getting sooo mad!!

This one's just plain stupidity, on one play of ruby, I caught a shiney Linoone, Claydol(risk of explosion) and Oddish(Safari zone) Shortly after I though, "I think I want to start a new game, but what about these shines. Well If I found 3, It shouldn't be hard to find them again." 3 years later, I have only ever found a shiney shroomish which was about 2-3 weeks ago.

lol im good

i have got 7 shinies in 3 days 1 green oddish blue ralts gold lugia pink wobbufet purple wynaut wynaut not evolved black rayquaza and blue rayquaza and in only 3 days lol yea its true

Arcanine65

Caliber
restarted red for the 13th time lol. Anyway with the new games it'll be my ast time and I'm looking for a shiny squirtle. 16 soft resets. I'll keep you posted

NFreak

Insert Title Here
I wasted about... oh... 40 hours resetting for a shiny Fuwante. Never got it, gave up. I'm never hunting for a shiny again after I finish hatching Manaphy eggs.

Night Avenger

Rust In Peace
i have got 7 shinies in 3 days 1 green oddish blue ralts gold lugia pink wobbufet purple wynaut wynaut not evolved black rayquaza and blue rayquaza and in only 3 days lol yea its true

HA. HA. HA. For your information there's only one shiny color for each pokemon. Lugia's shiny is Pink/Red, not gold. And there's no Blue Rayquaza, I'm afraid my friend that either, you're lying or your game is REALLY messed up.

xgina

Banned
Shiny Abra teleported away.
Also, I was searching for a shiny Duskull on Mt.Pyre while training my Magmar. I got it from lv. 41 to lv. 98 only battling pokemon on Mt. Pyre, without a Lucky Egg.