• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shiny Kingdom

mick_1232001

Flash2010

Shiny Master
Check my thread to see what you want is always more useful than ignoring me.

hey dude dont get sassy. i forgot and didnt do it on purpose. i definitely like tirtouga adamant flawless. kangaskhan lvl 1. the careful phanphy and the male pansage

PokemonTrainerKaden

If you still have the Shiny Hydreigon i would like that. I can't offer much but am willing to get you something if you need it.

PokemonTrainerKaden

If you want a specific pokemon i can probably get it within the week.

EDIT: I will not make them flawless but i will look for a certain nature if you wish.

Last edited:

PokemonTrainerKaden

I cant do shiny but i can get you the Zubat.

PokemonTrainerKaden

I have a lvl 52 non shiny female Haxorus with a bashful nature i could give you.

AfroKing

Street Brawlers CEO
I have Shiny Vulpix for trade if u still looking for one. I'm interested in ur Shiny Moltres. Let me know if u are interested.

AfroKing

Street Brawlers CEO
The Shiny Vulpix is UT lvl 47 Jolly Nature. Caught in Abundant Shrine.
OT: Danny ID: 01883.
Moveset: Flamethrower, Captivate, Inferno, Grudge.
Stats: Hp-107/Att-46/Def-52/SpAtt-51/SpDef-74/Spd-78.

Flash2010

Shiny Master
The Shiny Vulpix is UT lvl 47 Jolly Nature. Caught in Abundant Shrine.
OT: Danny ID: 01883.
Moveset: Flamethrower, Captivate, Inferno, Grudge.
Stats: Hp-107/Att-46/Def-52/SpAtt-51/SpDef-74/Spd-78.

oh no thank you. sorry.