• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shiny Kingdom

Flash2010

Shiny Master
yeah that would be awesome! take more then 2 if you want and if you dont see any you really like i might be able to find a few more not on my lists. and if you can try to give zapdos hp grass but if not hp ice would be awesome too

Jr Breshears

PKMN Breeder
yeah HP grass it is and ill only take 2 :D

kingflygon

The Flygons Are Here
ill trade for your ev trained arcanine im offering PKLATAM jirachi or shiny

Poke16Freak

hey im interested in ur shiny flawless pokes mienshaoooo braviary ferrothorn and Dw jolteon
i can trade these pokes a shiny latias flawless a shiny zorua modest flawless with snarl and extrasensory and a shiny litwick flawless modest and a shiny crogunk serious flawless with drain punch and dynamic punch

bob517

Shiny Hunter
I want your shiny evd atcanine and shiny evd braviary I have tons of flawless Shinies to offer at my trade shop the black Haxorus trade shop

cartert4219

Ferocious Shuckle
Hello, I saw your request for someone to RNG in the IV bred section. If you'll PM me what project you have in mind I'll see if I can help.

Flash2010

Shiny Master
looking for a shellos or gastrodon east with the ability storm drain and female. will trade 1 of anything in my shop for it.

Flash2010

Shiny Master
is there anything special about the metagross other then being shiny and flawless?

OnixtheBeast

PM for clone
I am interested in your

-Togekiss Modest lvl 100 Evd 252 sp att/ 252 speed/ 4 hp OT Mat ID 48509 Thunder Wave Air Slash Aura Sphere WIsh Serene Grace

I will give you 5 flawless shinies for it.
And nevermind about the Nidoking trade.

Zangetsu375

I QUIT POKEMON
Would you be interested in:
Shiny Flawless Dwebble UT
Shiny Flawless Archen UT

for:
Shiny Flawless Pansage UT
Shiny Flawless Pansear UT

TM0verlord

PSN ID is on sig
I'm interested in your Poliwag Bold [DW, HP Electric] *Japanese. I'll trade you a flawless Shiny Bold Solosis with Egg moves Trick and Imprison for it.