• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shiny Kingdom

Darkmightyena

Shiny Trader
interested in a shiny miltank?

PokemonTrader

Hi, I'm interested in your flawless shiny Latios. I can offer you a shiny flawless male Adamant Sand Rush Drilbur. Man that was a mouth full.

PokeManMonster

Teh Graphics-Guy
I am interested in your Flawless Shiny EV'd Mamoswine.

Pick something from my shop you might want :3

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
I am interested in your Shiny, Flawless, UT Latios.

Offering: anything in my sig

Jr Breshears

PKMN Breeder
flash would u happen to have a dw zapdos?

EDIT: and no keep excadrill on there :D

Last edited:

Flash2010

Shiny Master
unfortunately no i do not have a dw zapdos. i will definitely keep my eyes open though

Flash2010

Shiny Master
no thats ok cause i think im about to get one from aroma but i have been really looking for a bold shiny flawless zapdos or a bold flawless shiny cresselia if you ever come across one

Jr Breshears

PKMN Breeder
yeah i got a bold flawless shiny cress and for the zapdos if u want i can use the pokemon modifier code to catch one?

Jr Breshears

PKMN Breeder
so i can use a code for zapdos just make sure to let people know and yeah i think i can find two pokes i want in this shop :D