• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shiny Legendaries? Does it make sense?

Status
Not open for further replies.
remember destiny deoxys "its A rayquazer!"

and in a speciel epesode it says that there is more than 1 moltres

there could be more than 1 mew if you think about it, mean how do we know the 1st movie mew and the 8th movie mew are the same

and the regis (except gigas) are shown with a fronteir brain and in the wild in the 8th movie

and it says in enteis dex entrance "everytime a volcano erupts an entei is born" thisz means that other enties have existed

manaphy is in an egg were did the egg come from

and before it has been said there is more than 1 deoxys

lvl100blastoise

I always wondered the same but shiny groudon looks raw

drake13

Ryukishi
in HGSS...arceus can make new-born DIALGA, PALKIA and GIRATINA...

also, baby lugia in the JOHTO series...

and some trainers have legendary pokemon in anime...

Escape Reality

Daydreamer
I saw a shiny Entei once. It ran off and is still running around so I don't know if he is still shiny.

i think he won't be shiny anymore. you'll just have to flee and encounter again and again to get him shiny. :\

drake13

Ryukishi
i think he won't be shiny anymore. you'll just have to flee and encounter again and again to get him shiny. :\

it will still be shiny....on roaming pokemons, what you encounter at the first time you encounter until the end...

Status
Not open for further replies.