• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shiny Legit Celebis,Palkias,Dialgas and Spiritombs.

vunk

FC: TOM 0731 1514 59
If you have more than one Palkia:
6 palkia for lugia, latios, raikou, entei, mewtwo, celebi ?

Orihpas

Fight with me!
Well I would like a Celebi, and a spiritomb too please
I have a Lugia, Ho-oh, Mewtwo, Suicune and Raikou and all the Advanced legendaries (except for Jirachi)
I also have Moltres, Articuno and Zapdos.
I dont have my friend code at hand so if you are interested please PM
Edit after reading the posts below:
I have All starters(Johto,Kanto & Hoenn) except Turtwig and his evolutions

Last edited:

Poke gal

HoresesPoniesPokemon
I can get you all three starters from kanto and hoen and a male chikorita, for a shiny celebi, dialgia, and palkia? Please!?

What nature is the Celebi? I have Deoxys and all starters. I am willing to trade you all those for Celebi and possibly Dialga/Palkia if you are willing.

Fertjuh

I have: lugia Legenday beasts,Mewtwo, three legendary birds from firered+leafgreen And Totodile, cyndaquel
I love to have shiny celeby + palky and dialga for all of these

Lovrina addict 4ever!!!!

I'm gonna get you...
Non- shiny Mew for Shiny Spiritomb?

aery142

The Master of Speed
Lugia or ev trained tentacruel for shiny spiritomb

aery142

The Master of Speed
What do you want for the shiny spiritomb

Immortal

"You Cant Kill Me"
read my PM kkthxbai xD

SheikTheGeek

*Viewtiful*
i have boxes full ov them
i want legendarys such as ho-oh,lugia Legenday beasts,Mew,Mewtwo, Deoxys, three legendary birds from firered+leafgreen
And Starters from kanto,hoenn and jhoto

I have a several starters and mew for trade...id like a shiny celebi and a shiny spiritomb, as long as their not hacked.

Last edited:

co0l

I aceppted to trade the following:Lorveena adict for mew,FurtJuh for mewtwo cyndaaquil and tododile, Vunk for Lugia,latios,Entai and raiku and unctarheelfan the celebi is lv 94 ot is 10 Aniv.

co0l

I aceppted to trade the following:Lorveena adict for mew,FurtJuh for mewtwo cyndaaquil and tododile, Vunk for Lugia,latios,Entai and raiku and unctarheelfan the celebi is lv 94 ot is 10 Aniv.