• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shiny Legit Celebis,Palkias,Dialgas and Spiritombs.

Pikawho?

(five15)
If you still have a Shiny Spiritomb, I'll trade you Lugia, Celebi, Mew, and Deoxys for it. They are all legit and cloned.

Pikawho?

(five15)
Friend code? What Friend code? :D

FC: 0516 3747 2038

I need yours.

BioTrainer

Pikawho?

(five15)
Can you re-check that FC? The game keeps telling me that it's wrong...

co0l

i know i just treid to log in and it said the settings dont match so i have to delete all my freinds in my plapad and they will give me a new code: 2706 8517 3718

Pikawho?

(five15)
Why thank you! I wasn't sure if you had clicked on it by mistake or what. But when you followed through with the trade then I figured you meant it. Thanks!

DeanoDance

I'll offer a Shiny Mewtwo for Shiny Celebi and SHiny Spiritomb.