• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shiny Legit Celebis,Palkias,Dialgas and Spiritombs.

DeanoDance

ill trade deanodance ill give you lvl 100 dialga and magmotar

Well, I don't really want either of those... Are you sure you can't trade me the Shiny Celebi and Shiny Spiritomb?

DeanoDance

Ok, my Shiny Mewtow for your Shiny Celebi and Shiny Spiritomb, yes?

DeanoDance

Ok, gimme a few mins to note down your FC and find a junk pokémon from my boxes somewhere.

yethmarthter

Pokémon Breeder
i have palkia, blaziken, swampert and a cupple of other legendaries, want any of those? would like spiritomb

DeanoDance

Legit? LOL. Celebi caught in a Cherish ball? Maxed appeal stats? Same with Spiritomb, and it has wonder guard? LOL.

co0l

celibi isnt legit i guy just told me that but the spiritomb is but the wonder guard is hacked but i woundn't care you people are getting the better end of the deal

Fertjuh

Do you want

charizard or ivysaur
Meganuim, cyndaquil., Totodile
groundon, rayaquazza, kyogre, latios, latias
deoxys, lugia? for your celeby? doesn't matter that its hacked

jd kids

I'm Back!!!!!
so its not legit