• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shiny Magikarp Raid w/Hidden Ability

Ghost94

Currently have a Shiny Magikarp Raid available. She has her hidden ability Rattled. If you would like to catch it reply to this post or send me a PM and I will host the game for you. This offer will be available for approximately the next 5 hours.

Ghost94

how do we do it?
You’re going to go online as usual then search for Max Raid Battles on the Y Comm menu. Look for my IGN (Odie) and the link code will be 4128.

Ghost94

what's best way to refresh the stamps?
A method that also works for me is to find an active den in the wild area and select “invite others” then immediately quit. Open the Y Comm menu and check to see if the stamps refreshed and repeat.